- Posts: 345
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:04 pm
- Projects: It's a secret~
- Location: New Orleans
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:20 pm
- Projects: ILoMG, Nomads
- Location: In ur base, killin ur d00dz
International League of Magical Girls
- Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
- Posts: 1592
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:38 pm
- Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
- Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
- Tumblr: DejiNyucu
- Deviantart: DejiNyucu
- Location: Chile
GUYS WITH PONYTAILS! *___*
The typical beauty-salon-like-long-haired-nice-bishounen. More points if tied, of course~
Tsunderes! Especially if they fail a lot despite their "I can kick their butt anytime!" attitude xD Extra points if they're shota-ish.
Cute smiling bishounen that melt you with their smile~
In general, I like light-haired guys better.
Cute short skinny-ish girls with long wavy hair <3
Cute girls with hair in twin/pig tails <3
Cute girls in men's clothes (like with ties, or in oversized men shirts, or wearing a suit <333)
Short pleaded skirts! (so default, lol)
Not stereotypical Megane girls/boys (as in not the cold and smarter-than-you type)
- King of Lolies
- Posts: 4538
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:57 pm
- Completed: R.S.P
- Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Wait, is that mean I have a chance? Since I'm a sensei ^_^freia-chi wrote:then, i have a sensei fetish...
-but also remembers that the main guy is a typical megane-
I guess I win and fail in Deji's book. More fail though -shot- Good thing there's four other guys...
Huh, well, to be honest, I did actually have more things that I like in guys then just a megane fetish...
- I like hardworking guys. There was a guy that Mai posted - yeah. Muscles. -shot- Helps if they're a little naïve too. (A girl example of this would be Hikari from Special A, because I couldn't think of a guy)
- I also like mysterious guys. People who you can't read too easily. I guess I like hard to get people sometimes. Dark past is a plus. Being truly evil...well, it depends. (I guess an example would be Hibari from KHR, though I'm not sure how mysterious is.)
- TSUNDERE -shot- Guy tsunderes...to me, I think there's less of them than their girl counterparts. I think. Pluses for extra tsun and extra dere during their story XD (Hubert from Tales of Graces would be a good example. Although part of the reason why I like him so much is because of how he comforted Pascal about their respective sibling issues >D; And now they're my avatar.)
- I...also like nerdy people. It might be because I'm one too. I know the person who would want to be with should probably like Japanese culture as much as me XD. Of course, glasses always helps, but it's not necessary. (...however, this is more of a real life trait than an anime one, though Hubert fits this one too.)
- And for the sake of time, the last one. Nice guys. Ones that smile a lot and comfort you. Sometimes they can be a little playful and deceiving, but they have to be nice in the end as well. (I guess Fuji from Prince of Tennis would be a good example. But this is also more of a real life trait for me.)
Now if sometime in the future these descriptions sound familiar to you...it's merely a coincidence.
well, why not? Forbidden romance of a student and teacher is nice.lolLVUER wrote:Wait, is that mean I have a chance? Since I'm a sensei ^_^freia-chi wrote:then, i have a sensei fetish...
And also, saying that, i have a fetish for forbidden romances too.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 am
- Completed: RE Alistair++
- Location: Lalaland
Any males really, but I lean towards the red heads, blondies, and silver-haired characters. And the common black-haired ones.
I love spiky-gravity-defying-haired characters. And males with long hair.
Ones who are completely adorable and shy but have a strong inner core and set of morales. But if there was a man buffed up and muscled, I wouldn't say no either.
Shota is my bread and butter and BL is my life. Yaoi boys own my soul.
Glasses are adorably erotic, mekomimi and inumimi are gifts from the gods, and the misunderstood, problem-child bad-guys make me cry and squee. Now, if Sephiroth or Genesis were to sprout cats ears and have to start wearing glasses I would die happy.
Assassin or Ninjas. Deadly, dangerous, and sexy as hell! X3
Males who know how to use a sword or gun. Or just guns and swords in general. Or just weapons in general. I'm not all that picky.
Acupuncture and poison. Even more fun if put together. Using needles and herbs to stun, paralyze, kill, or wrack havoc to a human body is just hot. And awesome. And fun.
Tsundere! Tsundere boys I love! Tsundere girls I love. I just love Tsundere! *heart, heart*
The tomboys just get to me. The ones who're tough but slightly domestic and shy sometimes. Misaki Ayuzawa from Maid-sama would be a perfect example. Or Rukia Kuciki from Bleach.
The clueless ones. They make me squee. Haine Otomiya from Shinsi Doumei Cross or Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket like characters will make me all mushie.
The fighters! The ones who can kick butt, act who they want, and be what they want. Soi Fon and Yoruichi from Bleach are such examples.
The eccentric ones. The ones with strange quircks and habits and there are strange rumors about them that people will fear or ignore them. Sawako Kuronuma from Kimi Ni Todoke is one such character. Or Saki Hanajima from Fruits Basket.
I thinks that the majority of them. I still have a ton, but these are the top ones.....
My life is centered around stuff like this. X3
My top five
-Gender benders(girl as a boy)
-silver, black, blond and red haired boys
-otome games and its bishies all in all
-professor layton games just make me go crazy just hearing it.... if that is a fetish.... let's just say, i have fetish for all the things with the name, prof. layton.
and many more.... i'm more like an otaku so basically anything with the word anime and manga and bishies and professor layton and games are my fetisheshesheshesssssh.lol
- Doggy Nino
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 pm
- Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)
- Location: Germany
Honest even if it's brutal
black and brown hair
maybe kind of skinny it depends on his personality
For a guy I particulerly don't really care about his appearence unless he kinda looks too much like girl but I probably still wouldn't mind if it matches his personailty. Personality for me is the key to each character more than how look. Personality wise, guys who are mostly kind but yet are hot-headed at the same time! They have to be honest and don't really ever lie about things.Last they should be blunt about they say most things and quiet most of the time and only say a few words.
Who are extremely short and are very thin in weight
Also characters that have tomboy like aspects and characteristics
Kind and very shy around people
Naturally werid or strange pretty much different then everyone else
To be honest when I want to watch a show or read something with agirl protangist I usaul want the character to not be super cheerful and happy but instead kinda tomboyish and kind of strange in her own way. She would never worry how she looks or acts around people, she's just herself know matter how bizzare she may be.
- curry nochi rice
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 am
- Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
- Organization: Circle Cosine
- IRC Nick: Curry
- Skype: after.curry.rice
- itch: project-rothera
1. Beautiful MAIDOS. Period.
2. Wild type/airhead gals, but not the "Asuka" type ones.
3. Younger gals (lolicon, yeah >.>), yet not to the extremes (yuck).
4. Girls and women with small breasts (petanko, as you can call that) are fine with me! You know why? Because
6. Psychologically strong, silent type girls. Bonus point for them being fighting girls. More points for them wielding weapons + big bonus for the weapons being ultimately large
7. Genius/inventor gals. They are usually also geeks, so this also counts. Bonus points for a machine/robot companion
8. Ethereal and sensual girls. The only one type that is almost extinct nowadays. The ones that you might see dressed in white, airy dresses walking barefoot through the meadow, holding wild flowers. I'm in love with them all
9. Gals with piggytails and braids. The bigger, the better
I'm not talking about men... I'm a guy after all. Only gals interest me :]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users