your fetish?

For the rest of your otaku life.
IceD
Veteran

Re: your fetish?

#46 Post by IceD »

Topogae wrote:My writers found this thread and are now crafting games based on your fetishes.
You know? The creator of this topic propably had that in mind as the sole purpose of this topic's existence :) Indeed... This is a wonderful topic! :D

Topagae

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit a

#47 Post by Topagae »

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
Last edited by Topagae on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#48 Post by LVUER »

Well, anyway, you can't make a game that could satisfy all the fetishes around here. Only one (or perhaps two or three) at a time...
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Topagae

#49 Post by Topagae »

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
Last edited by Topagae on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LVUER
King of Lolies

#50 Post by LVUER »

I mean don't make one game that include all those fetishes at once since you could never satisfy all people at the same time.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

Topagae

#51 Post by Topagae »

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#52 Post by sake-bento »

LVUER wrote:I mean don't make one game that include all those fetishes at once since you could never satisfy all people at the same time.
Platonic Heart tried it's best, though.

Topagae

#53 Post by Topagae »

J. Datie
Veteran

#54 Post by J. Datie »

sake-bento wrote:
LVUER wrote:I mean don't make one game that include all those fetishes at once since you could never satisfy all people at the same time.
I don't know why they bothered making so many characters when they could've just made one.

IceD
Veteran

#55 Post by IceD »

J. Datie wrote:I don't know why they bothered making so many characters when they could've just made one.
Haha, hillarious :D

Did I forgot to mention, that I also have a crush for girls in school uniforms? Also, skirts! Frilly or pleated, Preferably short... and socks :D One of the reasons, why Little Witch Romanesque rocks :)

LVUER
King of Lolies

#56 Post by LVUER »

J. Datie wrote:
sake-bento wrote:
I don't know why they bothered making so many characters when they could've just made one.
Hahaha... quite cute. Too bad she's not wearing glasses, sera-fuku, swimsuit, and forgetting some other fetishes. Well, there are too many fetishes it's impossible to do them all with just one character. Even if you can, that character will look bizarre or really strange...

DeviantArt Account

Momorin

#57 Post by Momorin »

fetish eh.... definitely a huge fetish towards

-Japanese Male Voice Actors
- Shoujo Manga Male Characters?(Particularly)
-BL(not the super hardcore ones..X_X)
- Harvest Moon! All hail Harvest Moon Series! lol

mostly of that.lol

bellice
Veteran

#58 Post by bellice »

Pretty much everything that doesn't involve unhealthy amounts of blood, bodily substances that shouldn't be involved when it comes to sex and violent rape. Or group sex.
Then again, I'm open to anything as long as it's well done. (As far as violent rape goes...I've actually enjoyed the game Rapelay to some extent. Mostly the part where you get to 'train' the girls because I could at least pretend it's all consensual. Probably helped that I didn't understand a word the girls were saying...)
Well, here are my main interests (in no particular order):
- Loli. I only recently started to get into it (thanks to Ilya from Fate/Stay Night), however I'm picky as to which lolis I like. They have to have at least a little bit of a chest and I don't like the naive, so-innocent-it-hurts ones. Thinking about it, maybe I just have an Ilya fetish...I love small, creepy, homicidal girls. Now what does that say about me? O.o (Saki from Kanamemo is also cute, though...)
- One partner being dominant. I don't mean the leather-clad, whip-cracking kind of dominance, just...y'know some handcuffs, some dirty talking, a lot of biting...yeah.
- Schoolgirls. Well, actually just the clothes. Plaid skirts....<3
- Futanari. Although most of what I've seen is not really my thing, the thought is an incredible turn-on.
- I have kind of an impregnation fetish...I don't know why. I guess the thought of the two participants starting a family after that kinda turns me on...?^^;
- Small breasts. (See loli)
- Sex with clothes on. (Dry humping, slipping a hand under her skirt in a semi-public place...I don't care as long as everyone keeps their clothes on.)

Yeah...these would be the main points, I think. Though I've probably forgotten something.

muika
Projects: barabu

#59 Post by muika »

White-haired pretty boy moe shotas that are wise beyond their years dressed in victorian clothing.
Oh, and traps.

*shifty eyes*

playswithtribbles
Regular
Projects: 'Paths of Twilight' A Fantasy GxB game with a RPG flavor. Sprites: 18% Script: 35-38% BGs: 18% Music: 100%

#60 Post by playswithtribbles »

Heh heh heh...

-White haired bishies...
-Capes
-Red eyes
-Big swords
-Wearing one earring is hot (don't know why :|)
-Muscles!! yay.
-Scoundrel types
-Dark Helmet-"And so you see Lonestar, that evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb."