your fetish?

For the rest of your otaku life.
Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

Re: your fetish?

#331 Post by Akitsuki »

I don't really think you'd call it fetish LOL but, uh, I'm kinda interested in guy who has messy and a little bit spiky hair. I don't know since when but I have tendencies to look at the hair first. And, um, this one might sound weird too, but guy who has nice and sturdy arms looks cool. Not the one who has big muscles though, at least they're strong and stiff. Would be better if he wears black watch on one of his wrists.

omfg this is just embarrassing--

Coldreaver

#332 Post by Coldreaver »

Twintails. I love Twintails. Twintails are justice! Twintails are righteousness! Twintails are the sole purpose of my existence!

Oh and I love Tsundere.

enterfic

#333 Post by enterfic »

Bloomers, bike shorts and school swimsuits.
I'm all about it. Forever.

殺す/Kurosu~❆

#334 Post by 殺す/Kurosu~❆ »

Do- S! (aka Sadists.) I feel like such a Masochist, (Well I am.) Especially when they're two faced! //farts
I sing for free! I guess...? Message me if you need halp, I'd be happy to sing for thy!

Song I sang if you wanna hear my voice: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-bJZKZZx8c

Akai85
Regular
Projects: Dawn of the Humans(WWIP), The Diamond Man(WWIP)
Organization: ermineSt.
Deviantart: ermineSt.

#335 Post by Akai85 »

Long hair and long eyelashes with warm brown eyes. Hahahahahahaha that sounds kinda like a line in a bad story or something but I really do like "warm brown eyes." I know everyone thinks brown is boring but it's the most mature colour to me. And they reflect light the nicest and they don't "twinkle" at you or look "intense" lol. They're easygoing :)

Regarding games it's not a fetish exactly because I don't crush on fictional characters but I like girls with extremely short hair, Mohawks, shaved heads, dressing in a not particularly feminine way, with piercings.... I like guys to have hair accessories like plaits, headbands, clips or weird hairstyles and piercings and tattoos. Basically I like characters dressing in an unexpected way and bonus points for piercings and tatts. (And of course there are hardly any characters like this in vns...)
I did nothing. And still I rise.
And still I rise.

Angelee

#336 Post by Angelee »

FETISH, huh?

Okay, so I'm into S&M, specifically, cop & prisoner roleplay...lol JK.
or am I?

Sorry, but when I hear that word, I don't think of, "I like dudes with blonde hair" or such to fall into that category, lol. Oh well.
DerWanderer wrote:middle-aged men :oops: :oops:
FEEL NO SHAME MY FELLOW OJISAN LOVER.

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#337 Post by curry nochi rice »

Angelee wrote:FETISH, huh?

Okay, so I'm into S&M, specifically, cop & prisoner roleplay...lol JK.
or am I?

Sorry, but when I hear that word, I don't think of, "I like dudes with blonde hair" or such to fall into that category, lol. Oh well.
DerWanderer wrote:middle-aged men :oops: :oops:
FEEL NO SHAME MY FELLOW OJISAN LOVER.
;_; should I feel shame for having warm feelings over this one woman in her late twenties? :lol:
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#338 Post by potouto »

deep breaths

Depend on how people categorize fetish, sporty type usually get me I guess. Now, now, something about the miraculous masculinity is very attractive. They usually have this intensity when I look at them, making them very favorable. Not to mention the extra of nice bodies and the side of their cute dorkiness. Like Akihiko Sanada from P3P and P4A. Girls with masculinity are beautiful but I prefer quiet and cute one better because I just want to hold them and treasure them.

yeah well | commission | website

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#339 Post by trish_vc »

ANime/any Fictional Charas: Mysterious, Bad Boy Bishie, Megane <3
Reality: CHUBBY, Megane <3
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

TheGreatTheorist

#340 Post by TheGreatTheorist »

As long as it's a unique girl which is hard to conquer and sharp words, I'll even play paradrop for her.

That kind of girl will keep me interested for a lifetime.

P.S.: I CAN'T STAND HEIGHTS so I have to put on a loud dance song (using headphones of course) whenever I get into an airplane.
"The butterflies will come home - soon enough."

Root13

#341 Post by Root13 »

Transformation of the hero, but when it is shown slowly, like in the first time

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

#342 Post by Mammon »

In fiction: Well drawn and developed. If the character is one-dimensional and looks uninspired I don't like her, and harem girls don't do anything for me. In fact, my favourite trope is the Protaggirl (The protagonist of an Otome), because they tend to be the impersonification of the author rather than the romantic interest said author would like to have a relationship with. Within the Protaggirl trope, I'd prefer girls with some backbone and humour (like Re:Alistair, the lady's choice or Ascension).

In real life: Cute over pretty. Get that booty and cleavage out of my face, I'm an eyes and lips kinda guy! Still a bit of the above, but they need to talk a bit more. I'm not a very talkative guy in real life, so I need a girl who carries the entire conversation rather than someone to talk to. If she can talk to me while only giving me a few words in every few minutes, she's my beau. Oh, I also like Asian, smart and a little geek-girl as fetishes.

I also have an anti-fetish: Blond girls. I know this fetish is so strong it actually became an evolutionary advantage, but it simply doesn't do anything for me. The more she's like the blond bimbo stereotype, the less I'll consider her sexually attractive for some reason. So the more she looks like Marylin Monroe or Britney Spears, and especially girls who dyed their hair blonde. I can still like more normal blonde girls though.

(I know the above is pretentious, but it's actually true. I do have some fetishes that are less ego-stroking to post about, but those aren't as globally present.)
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?

indoneko
Miko-Class Veteran

#343 Post by indoneko »

I love cute (little) things... like cats (especially Angora cats; they're so smart), loli & shota (to some extent), or combination of both (loli nekomimi ftw). :3

Mahou Shoujo anime also fascinated me for years... not just because these anime have cute characters, but also because I've once experienced a contact with ethereal creatures when I was a kid and been wondering if I also have some magical power myself... :D
My avatar is courtesy of Mellanthe

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#344 Post by try10 »

Twin guys... my new obsession...

nekobara
Regular

#345 Post by nekobara »

Intellectual conversations. Intelligent convos are sexy.

Pretty boys. Narcissists, apparently. Any type of artiste. Creativity is also very sexy.

Dramatic backstories. People with a great sense of humor. People who don't ignore me.

Rebels. Bad boys. Motorcycles. Guys with motorcycles. Slightly older men.

Guys in suits. Sometimes... Bruises. Scars. Things that are beautiful. (I know those last few seem to contrast, but if there is a beautiful story behind something, then it is beautiful. Or you know, just an interesting story. Interesting is great, in my opinion.)

Also, since I mentioned first that intelligence is sexy, of course I find smart people to be wonderful. But if your intelligence is below average, and you have an awesome sense of humor or are just an awesome person, you are equally wonderful.

Glasses. Black clothing. Goths. Emos. Cross-dressers. Cosplayers. Foreign accents.

The non-talkative sorts. They help me climb out of my shell, since I'm shy as well, but someone has to do the talking and it's usually me who steps up to the challenge. In a rather awkward fashion...

I also like outgoing people. People with bright smiles and positive attitudes. Sure, sometimes they make me want to punch them in the face since at times I can be quite the gloomy pessimist, but sometimes they make me smile, too. And that's what counts.

Depressed people are cool, too. Since that means that we have things to talk about and can hate on the world together.

Oh, and I really like weirdness. Randomness. I like people who are different. Out-there. Bonus if you're an alien.

Before you start thinking that I'm obsessive, maybe not all of these are fetishes. Just things that I happen to really like. :)

I'm sure that I could probably even list a few more. Everyone has a lot of things that they really like. But not very many people with any of the aforementioned qualities surround me or even live in the same vicinity as me, so it could be quite depressing to list any more qualities that I will never find in a million years where I live.

No alien friends for me, then. :(
Last edited by nekobara on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.