your fetish?

For the rest of your otaku life.
Fluffycrow
Regular
Projects: Akita Files (WIP, mystery/otome)

Re: your fetish?

#16 Post by Fluffycrow »

Megane. Nekomimi/inumimi. Yandere (the one type of person who I will be attracted to regardless of gender. XD). And, um... L.

vaanknight
Regular
Completed: Happy Weird-Day! How a freckled fairy can save your world (Or get more freckles in the process...)"
Projects: Nameless 2D Fighting Game

#17 Post by vaanknight »

Ah, I forgot Succubi! Devil girls all the way, and Sailor uniforms a la Lucky Star.

J. Datie
Veteran

#18 Post by J. Datie »

Uh, does "hard work and courage" count? I think it should count.
lepapillonrouge wrote:MEGANES!
MEGA-NES!

But seriously, despite being so common in real life, I always forget to give some characters glasses when designing them. This is Not Good. Maybe I should leave myself strategically placed sticky notes.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#19 Post by lepapillonrouge »

That picture is so rouge-approved.

Wait, is that you?
deviantART
---------------------

J. Datie
Veteran

#20 Post by J. Datie »

lepapillonrouge wrote:That picture is so rouge-approved.

Wait, is that you?
No, I just swiped from this article: Giant NES controller perfect for giants. I wish I owned a giant NES controller. Or at least still had a normal sized one...

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#21 Post by MaiMai »

Okay, so I said I would answer more seriously and here it is. So I like guys and really, any bishie is almost enough to make me squee. BUT. As years have passed I have found myself not falling for the pretty and feminine face bishounen in anime and manga. I think I might have a thing for guys who are well built.

Example #1: A random one-shot character
Okay, so this is a totally unimportant character, but he exhibits features I like in a guy. 1)Broad shoulders, 2)Slightly messy hair and 3)DEM SHOULDERS. *cough*

Example #2: Image
:shock: :shock: THOSE ARMS. (Also, this is Li Koumei from an otome game called Dare ni Demo Ura ga Aru ~true or lie~. They have very delicious men.)

Example #3: Image
ROCK HOWARD <333333 (He's also slightly shy and has a phobia of women... Which makes him even more adorable *o*)

Example #4: Image
Wow, two SNK guys already, you can see my tastes real clearly. But seriously, Kyo Kusanagi is just HOT DAMN.

So yeah, I like guys. Somewhat muscular, but not DBZ or Fist of the North Star muscular. Has to be juuuussst right.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

pkt
Veteran
Completed: I dunno
Projects: Something special

#22 Post by pkt »

Glasses, Cat Girls, Tentacles...some other things too but those are the main ones.
No Active Public Renpy Projects...

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#23 Post by sayuri »

MaiMai: I like my muscle lean. They look skinny under their clothes but, when they take of their shirts, it's a surprise :D.

Ya know, I sometimes like meganes BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE TSUNDERES. Normally I say no thank you. The one exception: Ittosai.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nWoW-OgKmg0/S ... tosai2.jpg

Yay!

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#24 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Ah, Li. I remember him from choco's review for that game. >D

Oh, you want a megane tsun-tsun~?

:D

I <3 Hubert. Besides the above, he's a MAJOR in a army and has the highest attack power in Tales of Graces. And his attack are cool.

But most importantly, he's a nerdy guy for starfish warriors and crossdresses. Once. But it was enough.

Oh, you wanted a real picture~?

Pascal was just there for the guys XD
deviantART
---------------------

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#25 Post by azureXtwilight »

I HEART sephiroth

Like I said, bad guy fetish.

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#26 Post by sayuri »

Hmm... I'm considering jacking my little brother's Wii and playing Tales of Graces now. Psh, I don't care about stealing from an eight year old. It's for teh tsunderes! That reminds me, has anyone heard of the Tales of Vesperia PS3 port coming to America?

*EDIT*

Sephie! *glomps*

I am such a bandwagon fan, never even got far enough in FFVII to see Sephiroth. But he has long, silver hair which is my major fetish with twins being a sub-fetish :P.

I was screwing around on deviantart for the Fanservice meme and found some cute Sephie fanservice. Not to much below PG-13 though so go look for yourself :P.
Last edited by sayuri on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#27 Post by MaiMai »

sayuri wrote:Hmm... I'm considering jacking my little brother's Wii and playing Tales of Graces now. Psh, I don't care about stealing from an eight year old. It's for teh tsunderes! That reminds me, has anyone heard of the Tales of Vesperia PS3 port coming to America?
That port has been released this past September I believe
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

J. Datie
Veteran

#28 Post by J. Datie »

MaiMai wrote:
sayuri wrote:Hmm... I'm considering jacking my little brother's Wii and playing Tales of Graces now. Psh, I don't care about stealing from an eight year old. It's for teh tsunderes! That reminds me, has anyone heard of the Tales of Vesperia PS3 port coming to America?
That port has been released this past September I believe
It was released this past September in Japan. Release date for North America and Europe: TBA. The one 360 -> PS3 port I didn't play before selling my 360, and it's the one that doesn't get localized. Learning 日本語ese is looking better and better everyday.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#29 Post by azureXtwilight »

sayuri wrote:
Sephie! *glomps*

I am such a bandwagon fan, never even got far enough in FFVII to see Sephiroth. But he has long, silver hair which is my major fetish with twins being a sub-fetish :P.

I was screwing around on deviantart for the Fanservice meme and found some cute Sephie fanservice. Not to much below PG-13 though so go look for yourself :P.
Oh cool! Me too! Silver hair fetish! :D

Chidori-cha
Projects: Lied

#30 Post by Chidori-cha »

...I have a shota fetish. They're somewhat near my age...and so cute.... > <