- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
- Projects: WtRF
- Organization: Harmonic Dreams
- IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
- Deviantart: Emlindes
- Location: England
Yaoi and mpreg.
Leave me alone.
- Crystaline Spade
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:55 pm
- Projects: Where the Wind Travels
- Tumblr: crystaline-spade
- Deviantart: CrystalineSpade
- Location: Nottingham(not England though)
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 pm
- Projects: "Momoeda Academy" (NaNoRenO '14), "Bountiful Love"
- Location: South Australia
Any female character that employs masculine anime tropes. (For example, how Konata from Lucky Star is basically a genderswapped otaku. SO UNREASONABLY ADORABLE.)
Yuri, especially cute casual/slice-of-life tone stuff. And schoolgirl lesbians. And magical girl lesbians. And dark magical girls, and kuuderes in general.
Big ornate dresses. Especially ridiculous battle dresses.
Ooh, and battle couples. Like Kirito and Asuna, favourite anime couple ever. Although I feel like when the story shifted from them fighting together to him rescuing her, it went from being subversive and refreshing to clichéd and mildly insulting.
I must have some male-specific fetishes, too... Believable yaoi, aristocratic bishounen, cute little feminine boys, awkward sensitive guys... it's difficult when love stories are so full of nondescript "unlucky everydudes".
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 2:24 am
- Completed: Project E.A.R.T.H. [NaNo '15]
- Projects: A Step Ahead, Deadhead, Jinsei no Mondai
- Skype: aikosakana
- itch: aikosakana
- Location: Canada
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm
- Completed: Final Week, CardioQuiz, Cafe Memoria
- Projects: Memoria (on hiatus), Cafe Memoria Deux
- Organization: PixaelSoft
- Location: Southern CA
"What is it that I hide from the world? I have a glasses fetish."
- some dude in a manga
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1258
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:13 am
- Projects: a battle engine
I don't particularly care for scenes like that with characters that just hate each other anyway. Likewise I'm always drawn to a title where one of the heroines hates the protagonist early on, just because I love the drama and the turnaround. Although I'm frequently, I feel, cheated of the right amount of drama those scenes deserve.
- King of Lolies
- Posts: 4538
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:57 pm
- Completed: R.S.P
- Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
But it has high calories count, while real guy actually burns your fat... (if you know what I mean).Artemisia wrote:Ice cream turns me on, and it's better than any male. Cool, yet sweet, and knows how to give you pleasure. Perfect mate.
Ahaha! I suppose you're right. Unlike ice cream, guys can be pretty annoying, though.LVUER wrote:But it has high calories count, while real guy actually burns your fat... (if you know what I mean).
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 am
- Completed: Jose Rizal Visual Novel Game
- Projects: Last Cycle's Vision
- Organization: Unis
Food will never betray you either. Except in weight gain lolArtemisia wrote:Ahaha! I suppose you're right. Unlike ice cream, guys can be pretty annoying, though.LVUER wrote:But it has high calories count, while real guy actually burns your fat... (if you know what I mean).
Artist. Indie Game Designer. Graphic Designer. 3D Hobbyist.
My VN Project: Last Cycle's Vision / Status: Slowly Active
Yeah, balance is the secret: 70% of Ice Cream and 30% of guys. (Or use men the night and food the day ? haha)Lumella wrote:Food will never betray you either. Except in weight gain lolArtemisia wrote:Ahaha! I suppose you're right. Unlike ice cream, guys can be pretty annoying, though.LVUER wrote:But it has high calories count, while real guy actually burns your fat... (if you know what I mean).
I have something for innocent guys: Well built, strong, tough, silent (Important) but innocent ones~ (Like Shiba in Tokimeki Girl's Side 2, Musashi from NinjaLove, Lionel from Lost Island)
Real life guys lose their innocence too fast --" Good think we still have pixel ones !!
And glasses: The only kind of men I would allow to be perverted !!
So if you wear glasses, be perverted~
(That topic... )
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 am
- Completed: boy, Cafe Memoria, EVOLVEd : Echoes of the Codex War, To Kill A Black Swan
- Projects: Lucid9, Mohanad and Kim, One Night Of [Snow], When the Bells Toll
- Organization: Fallen Snow Studios, PaperDoor Studios
- IRC Nick: Reika_K
- Tumblr: wreckless-reika
- Deviantart: aoyamareika
- Github: aoyamareika
- Skype: upd_reika
- Soundcloud: ai-reika-k
- Location: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Users browsing this forum: No registered users