your fetish?

For the rest of your otaku life.
RobertSilvermyst
Regular
Projects: Coming Home

Re: your fetish?

#301 Post by RobertSilvermyst »

I have a number of fetishes as far as appearance. (I'll leave kinky fetishes out.)

Emerald green eyes. There is just something about that color that makes me hot under the collar.
Red/auburn hair. Redheads somehow look much hotter than others.
Brown hair in a high top ponytail and has some hair tuft over the forehead. This is how I've always envisioned my fursona's mate. (You'll have to wait for me to finish my VN before you can see what I mean.)
Nekos and Anthropomorphs. Yes, I am a furry and proudly so.
Tomboys. There's something sexy about a no-nonsense girl, especially if they are also sweet-natured and pleasant to be around, just as long as they also are the kind that won't take crap from others and know how to stand on their own two feet.

Din Redfire
Projects: Arcadia's Tales

#302 Post by Din Redfire »

I wouldn't call it a fetish but I just can't resist glasses ^^'

Nekobiker
Regular

#303 Post by Nekobiker »

So there's this fetish list on wikipedia someone linked earlier: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

I found that I can potentially get turned on by around 70% of those things. Including many of the really dark ones. Normal people wouldn't get within 10 meters of me if they knew my "preferences".

aphosphene
Regular
Projects: Between The Raindrops, red & clover

#304 Post by aphosphene »

Fetish is a strong word.

But to a milder extent, I'd say I have thing for tall men with a usually silent but friendly, laid back demeanor. Like Steve from Winter on Fairbrook. (No wonder why I found my boyfriend attractive). Also glasses. Everyone loves glasses.
MY PROJECTS

This isn't vengeance. It's justice. A life for a life
Yes. This is justice. I raise the .45 to his face.
And the rest will be vengeance.

serendipity: (n.) finding something beautiful
without looking for it

dretchlord
Regular
Projects: Stabbed by Memories (Yandere)

#305 Post by dretchlord »

I'm actually interested in maidoutfits, nurses , school girls and girls that have personality type of tsundere and yandere. I forgot I'm a girl too :lol:

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#306 Post by Lishy »

If I'm interested in my own characters, is that a form of narcissism?
-

Dreambrush

#307 Post by Dreambrush »

I have a fetish for women.

...In all seriousness, I've always had a thing for long flowing raven hair. I wouldn't call it a fetish, as it is more of a preference. But I just really find it beautiful on women. :3
My studio: http://facebook.com/eurasianartisans
My ongoing manga-styled graphic novel series: http://tapastic.com/series/Hyper-Squad
My main channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoW3C ... 1j6PJ-bKUA
My gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DreambrushLPs

"What is one to do with a stockpile of knowledge that potentially reaches to the heavens? Is he or she supposed to only answer the questions they have already asked, or she he or she search for more questions to be asked, in order to further expand the scope of their desire for knowledge of their very life's purpose?" ---Narrator, Hyper Squad (2014)

Paradoxus

#308 Post by Paradoxus »

I think one of the strongest likes of mine that could be count as a "fetish" would be my extreme like of tomboys. I've once heard them being described as tangerines, rough on the outside but sweet on the inside. That, and tanned skin. That combination is just absolutely deadly to my health.

There's a short 3 chapter slice-of-life manga called "Ritou no Umi" by Takamichi, which combines this plus the sea (one of my favorite places) in a full-colored greatness that can only be described as perfection. It's pretty rad.

DeletedUser160413

#309 Post by DeletedUser160413 »

Hmm, loool. Deep voices, glasses, dark long hair, guys who wear their hair in a ponytail... and one of my really weird ones are attractive NATURAL eyebrows (guys) lol.

Kazuya Nakai's voice... Enough said.

nerdy
Regular

#310 Post by nerdy »

muniiam wrote:Hmm, loool. Deep voices, glasses, dark long hair, guys who wear their hair in a ponytail... and one of my really weird ones are attractive NATURAL eyebrows (guys) lol.

Must...Not mention a KPOP star....who is like this....I must not!
Visit My Game Company Blog (No Posts Yet) :

http://art-and-games.blogspot.com/

DeletedUser160413

#311 Post by DeletedUser160413 »

nerdy wrote:
muniiam wrote:Hmm, loool. Deep voices, glasses, dark long hair, guys who wear their hair in a ponytail... and one of my really weird ones are attractive NATURAL eyebrows (guys) lol.

Must...Not mention a KPOP star....who is like this....I must not!
looooooooooooool :')

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#312 Post by Laiska »

Glasses

And androgyny, I suppose (or pretty bara dudes, or elegant and feminine ladies; I uh, yeah). And dark-skinned characters, though calling that a fetish is very dicey territory; I honestly just prefer them to pale characters. Also really laid back types like Ginko from Mushi-shi or Kino from Kino no Tabi (two of my all-time favourites).

I have a wide variety of tastes xD
Paradoxus wrote:There's a short 3 chapter slice-of-life manga called "Ritou no Umi" by Takamichi, which combines this plus the sea (one of my favorite places) in a full-colored greatness that can only be described as perfection. It's pretty rad.
Oh wow, this looks fantastic!

nororin

#313 Post by nororin »

I have this thing for crying... ; A ;
Whenever I saw an image of someone crying, I thought it was really sexy. The more tears coming out of their eyes, the better. Not in real life though. Only when they're drawn in anime/manga style and they're not receiving any physical pain. It's really weird even for me so I try not to think about it and avoid looking at crying pictures as much as possible. >///<

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#314 Post by Laiska »

nororin wrote:I have this thing for crying... ; A ;
Whenever I saw an image of someone crying, I thought it was really sexy. The more tears coming out of their eyes, the better. Not in real life though. Only when they're drawn in anime/manga style and they're not receiving any physical pain. It's really weird even for me so I try not to think about it and avoid looking at crying pictures as much as possible. >///<
I'm not saying you should look here... but maybe you should look there xD

Juneberry
Regular
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart

#315 Post by Juneberry »

I have to admit, I have a thing for small or loli-ish characters...And with boys, I mostly like them if they're feminine. Personal preference thing. Boys with long hair or really soft faces are adorable.

But with girls...I basically have a tendency towards the shorter ones, and usually the ones with a lot of energy or the polar opposite really shy ones. I'm not particularly picky with hair colors, though I think most of the ones I like are blonde/brownish haired or purple...or...some other color. Unique eye colors like violet are neat too, but not really needed.

...I think I just like tiny people because they make me feel less short. Even though info on most of them call them taller than me still >w<