Video Game Name Generator

For the rest of your otaku life.
MaskedIdentity
Regular

Re: Video Game Name Generator

#16 Post by MaskedIdentity »

Satan's Trampoline Hunt
A new game in the market where you play as the all mighty powerful satan. You are just about to conquer the world until, oh noes, a new threat appears. Trampolines are appearing out of no where and thwarting your plans of world domination. Hurry up and hunt down as many trampolines as you can.

Mr. Frisbee Tycoon
With the recent success of tycoon games, here comes a must have this summer. Mr. Frisbee Tycoon will get you off your seats and throwing frisbees likes a mad man. With every frisbee you throw you will get another lemon and sugar cube to go with your other game, lemon tycoon.

WWII Surgery Bandit
With WWII there are many people who have been injured to only be fixed with surgery. Hurry up and kill those surgeons and become the most renowned Surgery bandit in the world.

Turbo Typing Dudes
If you think typing games boring, then you haven't played this yet. With over 100 hidden keyboard shortcuts to be found type as much slang you can, Dude!

Pfft! This is hilarious. ' 3'
be sure to check out my WIP otome game, The Chronicle: Elements of Time :wink:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =37&t=8618
Also check out my deviant account if you want.
http://maskedldentity.deviantart.com/

Eken--Death
Regular
Projects: Reverse! (temp. name)

#17 Post by Eken--Death »

Morbidly Obese Devil from Vegas
We all know Satan. Evil guy reigning from h-e-double toothpicks but do you know his cousin, the Morbidly Obese Devil? The guy from Vegas that causes millions of people to feed him tokens? No, of course you don't. Play as the MOD as you make promising young dudes become obsessed losers.

Mario's Janitor from Mars
Well, somebody needs to clean up those mushroom corpses...

Twin Pony Showdown
Meet the dark side of My Little Pony as twins, Twin and Pony, journey around fighting Cheerilee, Strawberry Shortcake, and other sickly sweet heroes.

Vegetarian Dentist Symphony
Let's conduct those toothpaste! (NO ARTIFICIAL COLORING!)

Whaaaaaat???

Machus
Regular
Completed: Haircuts, 99 Luftballons

#18 Post by Machus »

Guitar Alligator Planet
A sequel to the longtime hit, Guitar Hero, this game grants the wish of so many fans: you can now play as an alligator! It features a sidegame where you spread your beloved alligator rock across the globe, frequently clashing with your nemesis: Classic Rock Croc!

Caesar's Laser Journey
Relive the assassination through Caesar's eyes...but this time, even up the odds a bit with patented Laser Weaponry! Features an alternate history where the world is conquered by one man with a laser pistol...and a dream.

Morbid Snowboard GT
A snowboarding game, only for the hardcore! Every time you mess up a trick, your character dies! Features realistic funeral sequences that will have you crying/laughing! (Depends on psychological status of consumer)

Stoic Biplane Revenge
A game about a biplane's quest for bitter revenge against the storm that killed his father...But he finds that storm has passed...and is now restless. Join this aircraft in his quest for self-peace!
I'm available as a proofreader, just PM me. Thanks!

~Mau

Twisted-Eva
Regular
Projects: Our Crossing Paths

#19 Post by Twisted-Eva »

Romantic Theme Park Empire
Coming from the same company that brought you Dynasty Warriors, RTPE puts the player in one of the three factions in a theme park as large as Disneyworld and takes the player on a ride through pure hack-and-slash (or run-and-gun) glory. Will you lead your faction to victory? Will you get the one you love as well? Find out after 2 hours of waiting for that rollercoaster!

Magic Pokemon Dynasty
A spin-off from the Dynasty Warriors series, lead your legion of pokemon to total world domination in the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova regions. However, pokemon aren't the only things of mother nature to be used in war. Trainers can use magic to assist their pokemon to total victory. Prepare for major lulz as you take on all the gym leaders and notable trainers in this epic journey to establish your dynasty in this universe!

Battle Sniper Domination
Play this fantastic first-person shooter with the goal to conquer the world one camping position at a time.

Radioactive Thief Starring Mickey Mouse
Take control of Mickey Mouse in this espionage game of stealing nuclear secrets and put the U.N at Mickey Mouse's mercy for negotiations of preventing a nuclear war.

I could go on forever with these titles. XD

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#20 Post by Snowflower »

"Communist Elevator Massacre"
Blending in with the normal civilians, a single communist annihilates all those who join in the ride of the unfortunate elevator.

"Morbidly Obese Quiz Fantasy"
Player is given the opportunity to unravel the disturbing facts regarding obese folks.

"European Surgery Babies"
The online game, only available in Europe, that allows plays to design their perfect babies out of orphans and put it up for adoption.

"Deadly Vegetarian Kids"
The vegetarian children are going on a mass killing, angry by the actions of the omnivores. Also known as "Herbivore's Rage"

"In Your Face Train Preacher"
From the creators of "In Your Face Soul Preacher", player gets to once again play as the preacher. This time, he's out to convert the train riders to his religion. "You are all going to DIE on this train! Get off now!!"

"Big Bird's Puppy Gone Mad"
The friendly yellow bird's puppy is psychotic... After all, his owner is a bird, who he should be hunting instead.
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

Freelancer
Regular
Completed: Right in Two
Projects: Alex's Problem

#21 Post by Freelancer »

Glowing Dinosaur Zone
A cross between Dino Crisis and STALKER. Explore a radioactive exclusion zone filled with mutated dinosaurs.
^That sounds awesome^
Vampire Deer Hunter Factory
Same Deer Hunter formula, with a new twist. Now it is mandatory to decapitate what you bag and torch it's body. New items you can use too, like holy water, and throwing crosses.
Renegade Fencing Summit
A fighting game. Play as one of 10 fencers who have been kicked out of the international fencing team and fight against those who turned their backs on you.
The Six Million Dollar STD Bloodbath
^I can't think of anything for this one, but I'm sure it would be awesomely epic.^
WWII Beach Slaughter
Another WW2 shooter.
^That name actually doesn't sound ridiculous. It does sound really lame though. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw this as a title for a flash game.^
[WIP] Alex's Problem
It's my first VN so I'm excited. :D
Character, BG, and CG artists are filled
Right in Two has been released. Download it today!