For the rest of your otaku life.
Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

Thoughts on Vampire Knight...

#1 Post by Snowflower »

I don't know if this has been already established or not here... But I feel like I'm not the only fan of Vampire Knight here XD

(ZERO KIRYUUUU ~~~~~ <3 <3 <3)

Anyway, it's been a while since season 2 of the anime has ended (the manga is still ongoing) & there has been some speculation of possible season 3. What are you guys' thoughts on this? Personally, I thought the season 2 ended with a cliffhanger, making it so that season 3 was possible. There wasn't a very definitive ending. (I really wanted Yuki to be with Zero :((( )

I am not a big fan of Kaname. He's one clingy man vampire.

Just post whatever thought that comes to your mind regarding vampire knight XD
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

ziaziany
Regular

Re: Thoughts on Vampire Knight...

#2 Post by ziaziany »

Me, haha
I love matsuri hino art, since merupuri marchen prince
I only read manga in early volume (not sure, around 1-6) ,I'm not a big fan of vampire knight ,though.
The guy I like , a lot, lol , I like , Hanabusa, Senri ,Takuma ,and Zero. So much characters ,lol.
Call me "Zia"

English isn't my first language ,so I'm sorry if I said some non-understandable stuff ''| OTZ
My Deviant ID http://crezia.deviantart.com

Mirage
Veteran

#3 Post by Mirage »

I followed the manga up to the recent chapter...
To tell you the truth, the anime ended in the best part, because after that the quality of the story went out of the window.
I seriously dislike the direction it is taking now.

Oh, it doesn't help Zero hardly ever appear anymore.

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#4 Post by platonicheart »

I am a fan of Vampire Knight too... I'm just soo addicted to it.... yep, the season two also left me on the verge of my seat wanting for more... so i continued my addiction in reading VK manga online.

though, i want to disagree with you... I think Kaname sampai is much more handsome than Zero. And the fact that he is overly protective of Yuuki makes him more dreamier by the minute. unlike zero, who is always passive of what is going on around him. Though i have to admit, i also LIKED Zero for the first six episodes of the season one... :)

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

namakemono-chan

#5 Post by namakemono-chan »

I used to be a big fan of vampire knight, the voice actors, the characters, the author, the story......

but darn, i have to be as thick as a brick to be totally addicted up to now.... >_> Sorry, fans of VK....
I love all the other works of hino matsuri, some are cliche but at least, it didn't make you wanna stop reading them.

Vampire knight was already too long, and the story took the different way now(like, it was actually about Zero and Yuuki and then it suddenly turn like a stupid incest love between kaname and yuuki, and Zero just leave the scene--goodbye T^T).

Don't think i love zero, I just think that that's how the author was leading the story at first, even through the first episode, i never liked zero(probably liked him on the ds game though) and always on Hanabusa and Kaname but I do expect that they are going to end up together, accepting that reality gave me complete shock after the happenings. I still think Zero is the canon though>_>

Sorry if I'm a bit rough on my comment,,, i gave up on vk last year and not reading it since then.... and btw, i agree to people who thinks that the season 2 is a cliche.
my blog:Otome Science

Forgive the bad English, English is not my first language nor second; It's currently my 3rd language.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#6 Post by Snowflower »

If you go by the anime, I think the first season had so much more substance within the plot. I'm sorry for not liking Kaname as much as some fans, but I just cannot see the way he does. He's controlling, restricting, clingy... etc etc.

Anyway, I guess this leads me to Zero <3 He needs to appear more in the manga & season 3 needs to happen asap.

I hated the season 2's ending... worst ending ever.
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube

platonicheart
Veteran

#7 Post by platonicheart »

Anyhow, I recommend that you also check out Kaichou wa maid-sama, whether anime or manga it's up to you. i highly recommend it!!! :)

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#8 Post by Snowflower »

Ah! I've already read it all! I didn't know there was an anime version... but usually the anime can't beat the manga's superiority.
:3

platonicheart
Veteran

#9 Post by platonicheart »

Snowflower wrote:Ah! I've already read it all! I didn't know there was an anime version... but usually the anime can't beat the manga's superiority.
:3
Lol! I know right! Especially when you know that the anime keeps on cutting scenes that can be found in the manga (I sooo hate it!!!) But of course, I still advise you to watch it since it maybe a little bit more funny if you see it animated right!!! How about Ouran high school host club or Special A, have you tried it already????

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#10 Post by Snowflower »

I shall give "Maid-sama" anime a chance :)

& yes on Ouran and yes on Special A

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#11 Post by SilverxBlue »

About Vampire knight... I've only watched a few episodes of the first season, but I've been reading the manga, Zero hardly appears on the most recent ones shame though because I always end up liking the childhood friend.
Oh and my favorite side character is Senri Shiki :), Hanabusa Aido annoys the hell out of me sometimes.

I agree with platonicheart on Maid-sama though sometimes it irks me because the main guy is a bit of a
Marty Stu.
But his rival is really cute.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

kamiruxkamiru
Regular
Projects: Mafia's Queen

#12 Post by kamiruxkamiru »

i played the game and watched the anime 1 and 2, but i never read the manga TT^TT sadly, i am currently indulged with other manga and magazines(b's log,dengeki girl's style, hana to yume, shogakukan etc.) to buy vamp knight. And since i don't read lala! magazine, i don't really had the opportunity to read it.

btw, i played the game first before i watched the anime. hehe, i love akatsuki and hanabusa and also their voice actors(suwabe junichi and fukujun).

out of topic:
i watched maid-sama last year. i never bought the lala! magazine(where ouran is also published) i buy the tankobon vols. instead.hehe. i love fujiwara-sensei X3

sometimes usui do irked me a bit as well(though i really like him), cuz, "How can a person be so perfect? Even though its a manga/anime it's just too unbelievable how he can do everything like a wind that blew a bald man's wig easily!"