Currently Airing Anime

For the rest of your otaku life.
Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: Currently Airing Anime

#61 Post by Tag- »

I am most definitely excited for the Hunter x Hunter remake, really loved the manga, and the first anime and OVA weren't absolutely terrible. I'm sad to hear that the original voice actors won't be taking part >:

As for anime I'm currently following, Gintama and Inazuma Eleven Go.

I've followed Gintama since it was first released, and it's given me so many laughs and epic scenes, I love it to bits~
I've finished the first Inazuma Eleven series, and really liked it, so it was only natural that I would watch the sequel series. Currently, I'm enjoying it a fair bit.

As for the other series, I've seen a few episodes of Sket Dance and read the manga, but no other anime in the new releases have interested me much.
PM me if needed

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#62 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Q.Q haven't been watching a single anime at all since...a few months ago?

--but then i was watching or more like replaying sengoku basara since forever because of my super fandom on the series Dx
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Funnyguts
Veteran

#63 Post by Funnyguts »

Are you guys enjoying the influx of magical 10-bit encoded videos? I know I'm not! Downloaded the bleeding edge daily of VLC, tweaked it as much as I could, and most of the Hi10 videos lag to the point of unwatchableness. Some of them do work, but I can't figure out why.

Ignoring downloads, Crunchyroll is streaming the pretty excellent Chihayafuru. I recommend it to everyone who likes things about cards.

D.ray
Regular
Completed: Lifted Dreams/Painting Your Skin/Garden Of Machines
Projects: Love Therapy /Heart of Thorns/Resurface
Tumblr: drayreedofficial
Soundcloud: drayreed

Your Current Anime Discussion Thread

#64 Post by D.ray »

I don't know if there is already a thread like this, but what the hell, lets go for it.

Let this be a thread for a discussing whatever anime you are currently watching and enjoying, or hating.

I've been short on free time, but there's been 3 series I've been enjoying.

1. Terraformars: Terraformars Revenge

It's the second season of this action, scifi series. For this who don't know , it's basically about genetically altered humans heading to Mars to fight giant humanoid monster cockroaches in order to find a cure for a virus on earth. I quite enjoy the action, brutality, and back story for each of the characters. I was a bit worried when I saw the trailer, since the animation style seemed less gritty and bleak than the the 1st, but the new style does seem to work well.

2. Haven't you Heard I'm Sakamoto?

This a hilarious comedic anime with an over the top protagonists who is so cool he can't seem to do any wrong, even be caught in pranks.

3. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

This is by far my favorite show of the ones I'm currently watching. The animation and production value is incredible. The story is pretty cool, and involves zombie like creatures, heavily armored trains for transportation, and walled of cities in a steampunk world. It has lots of zombie fighting action and has my current favorite character, mumei, a young pretty girl with a secret badass zombie slaying side.
What are some shows everyone else is watching?
Get your Voice Over for games to sound the best.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Your Current Anime Discussion Thread

#65 Post by Taleweaver »

D.ray wrote:I don't know if there is already a thread like this, but what the hell, lets go for it.
As you see, there is a thread like that. Merged yours with it.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira