Currently Airing Anime

For the rest of your otaku life.
teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

Re: Currently Airing Anime

#31 Post by teacup »

I think Aoi no Exorcist is my top show of the spring season so far. I loved the first episode of Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, but a lot of the characters introduced in ep 2-3 annoy me.
I want to enjoy , but I find Kimimaro to be really unlikeable. And as mentioned, the animation is... strange. =u=;

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#32 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@teacup:
I just know how many people appreciate the awesomeness of ao no exorcist xD

I'm currently watching:
-Nodame cantabile season 3
-Inazuma Eleven
-Ao no exorcist

i was really intrigue as to how Inazuma eleven is so popular here in japan so i started watching it in disney channel.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#33 Post by teacup »

@OtomeWeekend
Ah, you live in Japan is that right? ^o^

I wonder if I'm the only one who gets a Soul Eater vibe for Ao no Exorcist... different plot obvious, but same humor (which is a great thing, cause I love Soul eater :D)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#34 Post by OtomeWeekend »

^ i actually think that kiddo and rin are like th same person with few differences. xD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#35 Post by MaiMai »

I've caught up with Steins;Gate with my friend (5 episodes so far). We both agree that the character personalities and the interactions are very entertaining, worth watching the show for. The plot exposition is moving along rather slowly, but what you do find out is extremely intriguing.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#36 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@maimai:

it was an anime!!?? I thought it was just a game released in xbox or was it ps3? I'm so gonna watch it! :D

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#37 Post by MaiMai »

Sake-bento posted a link for the anime in the first post of this thread. You can watch it on Crunchyroll. The anime is an adaption of the game that's for Windows, Xbox360, and PSP.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#38 Post by OtomeWeekend »

oh, i was currently playing the xbox game and really enjoyed it xD wait, i just notice that i posted "ps3" than psp. D:

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#39 Post by yummy »

Currently watching intently:
Ano hana (short for Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai). It's animated by A-1, one of the greatest animation studios, and the narration is quite mature, with a story close to what you'd find in nakige. Also, there are complex characters, love polygons...

Astarotte no Omocha, for its cheerful and heartwarming story. The tone is not really mature and could do well for a shounen, and various themes are there: family, friendship, fantasy... There are innuendo themes, but the show does not fall into the stupid fanservice show trap.

And that's it for now, because I'm collecting other show episodes for future viewing, but don't have time to do so.

Ambrosia

#40 Post by Ambrosia »

Ao no exorcist is a MUST for any anime fan.
Bakuman is another great masterpiece from the creators of Death Note.

I don't stick on new animes, since the old ones are the best and re-watching has priority, but these 2 are really good.
we live on lies. and die on truth.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#41 Post by lepapillonrouge »

I don't want to admit this but the only summer season anime I'm watching is Uta no Prince-sama orz
deviantART
---------------------

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#42 Post by OtomeWeekend »

lol, currently watching Hayate no Gotoku season 2 in animax. <.< I've watched this before, I wonder why I watched this again xD lol

Unlike when I was in my 7~12 years, I'm not much of a fan of animes now and I rarely watch one now actually... ._. I can't even sleep without watching anime before but now, I dunno why I'm not that anime-yarou anymore.... maybe puberty.lol xD

seven idiots

#43 Post by seven idiots »

Currently I'm just following Penguindrum. It's a quirky kinda odd show, but I love it so far!

Celestie
Veteran

#44 Post by Celestie »

lepapillonrouge wrote:...

I don't want to admit this but the only summer season anime I'm watching is Uta no Prince-sama orz
Err, is it bad if I say I do the same? Watching UtaPri, I mean.

I also watch Ao no Exorcist, though I dislike the current change they did in the anime compared to the manga. Oh well.

Natsume Yuujincho-san. I LOVE IT~ Like I loved the first and second season~

Tentatively watching No.6, Iunno why I am not as taken by the series as thought.

And Steins;Gate. I love Kurisu. 8D

And no way in hell I will watch Tiger&Bunny. Although I should, I see tons of fanarts on Pixiv; and that is also how I wound up watching Durarara!!....but...nnnng, no.
Last edited by Celestie on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#45 Post by yummy »

Currently watching Nekogami Yaoyozaru, Bakatest 2, the Idolm@ster and Hanasaku Iroha.
But I'm not really fond of these...

It's just that I have nothing to watch until september. There are going to be lots of interesting shows like:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Mashiroiro symphony
Working!!

And in winter:
Tamayura: Hitotose
Persona 4
Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki