Currently Airing Anime

For the rest of your otaku life.
lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Currently Airing Anime

#46 Post by lepapillonrouge »

It's not bad as in... there could have been so much better to anime to watch but I only watch Utapri |D
aka: I don't like summer season and that show is the only thing that saves it xD

for Fall, I'm probably only going to watch TWGOK. I think it's only an OVA though so...
Nothing really interests mean mainstream wise ._. I mean, unless P4's coming out. Then I'm watching that.
deviantART
---------------------

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#47 Post by HikkiPanda »

mmm ... currently watching "mawaru penguindrum" and "steins gate"

going to add "no.6", and "usagi drop" in my watch list

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#48 Post by yummy »

No. 6 and usagi drop are women oriented, since the first is boys love and the second family drama.
But I'm not saying they're bad, on the contrary, they both have a great story.

Thing is, N°6 doesn't hit all the buttons about its universe integrity, so for a SF show, it's kinda hard for me to continue to follow it... But I like the character interactions, the dialogues are also very consistent.
I've also read Usagi Drop before and I don't really feel like watching the whole animated version. I've watched the first three episodes and it follows the same manga narration.

Mawaru Penguindrum is interesting. After watching the pilot, I've become curious about the rest of the story. Needless to say that it might go darker.

Jacket
Projects: Untitled, at the moment

#49 Post by Jacket »

Everybody's already named them, but my favorite 'd have to be Cryji (Kaiji). <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬​▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

N U L I - S E C U N D U S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬​▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I write shit.

I'll link you in my signature sometime, bay-bay.

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#50 Post by HikkiPanda »

yummy wrote:No. 6 and usagi drop are women oriented, since the first is boys love and the second family drama.
But I'm not saying they're bad, on the contrary, they both have a great story.

Thing is, N°6 doesn't hit all the buttons about its universe integrity, so for a SF show, it's kinda hard for me to continue to follow it... But I like the character interactions, the dialogues are also very consistent.
I've also read Usagi Drop before and I don't really feel like watching the whole animated version. I've watched the first three episodes and it follows the same manga narration.

Mawaru Penguindrum is interesting. After watching the pilot, I've become curious about the rest of the story. Needless to say that it might go darker.
mmm .. . about hitting button stuff .. do you mean it's full of plothole? I don't have a problem with yaoi part though.

If Usagi Drop anime follows the manga closely, I probably going to download the manga instead, it's easier and more bandwidth friendly ^^

I only watch 2 episodes of Penguindrum so far, the fansub group that I've been following is still busy with school, so they're kinda late T__T

Celestie
Veteran

#51 Post by Celestie »

About No.6...it didn't grab me. But what made me catch up with the latest episode? Two things: Crossdressing!Nezumi and Shion and Nezumi dancing a waltz. No, seriously. And no, I don't think I am that much of a yaoi-fangirl. At least I think so.

Ahahaha, UtaPri showed the most interesting character so far, in my opinion. Who doesn't love split personality...?

And yes, when the next season rolls around, I'm going to add Persona 4 and Working!! to my list. Hopefully there'll be more...like, where's the Umineko anime, damnit? Or the next season of Deadman Wonderland? Or, or, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu's next season? D: OR DURARARA!!?!

Edit: Added Mawaru Penguindrum to my list. It is seriously nuts. In a good and bad way. ...I need to watch past the 2nd episode, however to say more. Oh, and I should stop fangirling over that teacher only because he is voiced by Ishida Akira...=3= Don't want to become a creepy stalker girl liek that creepy stalker girl.
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

Dollywitch
Veteran
Projects: Celestial Knight Iris, Thread

#52 Post by Dollywitch »

Ika Musume is back :D

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#53 Post by teacup »

What shows is everyone planning to watch this season?
I'm going to check out Kimi to Boku (looks adorable), Boku wa Tomodachi go Sukunai (the light novel is entertaining), Ben-To (seems strangely hilarious), Mirai Nikki (I'm curious), UN-GO (there's a shota in a panda hat - come on), and possibly Mashiro-iro and Majikoi just cause I always get entertained by eroge anime adaptions. Guilty pleasure maybe xD I kinda wanna watch Persona 4 but I have the game too and haven't played yet...
My list is pretty long as usual, but I usually end up dropping 90% after a few episodes XD

CKSqua

#54 Post by CKSqua »

What shows is everyone planning to watch this season?
An abundance of high profile, well budgeted series will launch this season.....kind of a resurgence for the industry after 2-3 unimpressive years. Anyway, I'll be checking out Guilty Crown, Fate/Zero, and Persona 4. Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon seems to be generating some killer buzz as well.
Hopefully there'll be more...like, where's the Umineko anime, damnit? Or the next season of Deadman Wonderland? Or, or, Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu's next season? D: OR DURARARA!!?!
While it won't happen this season, Durarara! is virtually guaranteed.

OTOH, sequels to Deadman Wonderland or Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu seem unlikely (commercially, both completely bombed).

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#55 Post by LVUER »

I'm waiting for Tiger and Bunny ^_^ They're going to make the 2nd season, right?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Dollywitch
Veteran
Projects: Celestial Knight Iris, Thread

#56 Post by Dollywitch »

Started watching Penguindrum. Amazing.

Funnyguts
Veteran

#57 Post by Funnyguts »

I'm watching pretty much everything that is in its first season (the exception is Ika Musume since I watched the first one, and I'll try to watch Working as soon as possible), and isn't based off a generic dating sim. I have 20 shows to attempt. I will probably drop half of them after a few episodes. Really looking forward to Guilty Crown, less so with Un-Go due to it being another mystery-focused anime made by Bones. The last two of those were pretty bleh.

Rewritten Ennui
Veteran
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

#58 Post by Rewritten Ennui »

LVUER wrote:I'm waiting for Tiger and Bunny ^_^ They're going to make the 2nd season, right?
I loved T&B!!! T_T Ever since it ended, I felt like my life has no meaning (over-exaggeration, but sometimes I really do feel that way). There have been several teasers for Season 2 of T&B, but I don't think there have been any confirmations. It's highly likely though, so keep an eye out.

Other than that, I'm waiting for the Persona 4 animation ^_^
I've swapped accounts to CheeryMoya, so this account is no longer in use. Refer to the new account if you want to contact me.

Twinturtle Games Website

renpao
Regular
Projects: Her Majesty!; •minutiae•

#59 Post by renpao »

I'm looking forward to the HunterXHunter anime. It's one of those anime that I've watched when I was a kid, so even though I fear that it's going to be butchered, I want to watch it for nostalgia's sake. :,) Besides, the remake might make the fight scenes better. xDD I'm still sad about how the original voice actors not reprising their roles anymore though. ;^;

Aside from that...I'd say Persona 4. :>
Moved to klonki. I won't be checking this profile anymore. Please direct your PMs over there, thank you!

Celestie
Veteran

#60 Post by Celestie »

Mm, I m looking forward to Hunter X Hunter because I kinda love the manga until it came to the latest Chimera arc, and Persona4 because I might never be able to play it. Mawaru Penguindrum finished its first half and the second one will be just as screwy, I am sure.

In the meanwhile, I picked up Blood-C and really liekd the ending (it just finished) and both it and the on Sunday ending Ao no Exorcist will have a movie sometime next year. Along with Steins;Gate. 8D
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*