[Humor/Quizz]David The French Teacher

Because less is more: Noncommercial games of < 1 hour playtime and < 2 month development time.
Sidji972
Regular

[Humor/Quizz]David The French Teacher

#1 Post by Sidji972 »

EDIT : NEW TOPIC => http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=35593

This is a short game about a student who have to pass a small french quizz. But the teacher is a bit weird. The game is partially completed.

Tip : If you get 3/3 good anwers you will receive a gift. :roll:

Download

Credits : In Game
Last edited by Sidji972 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

Re: [Humor/Quizz]David The French Teacher

#2 Post by King-sama »

I played the game Lol I laughed so much XD I could surprisingly choose the right answers from first try despite I don't get The language~
poor him he got hit a lot lol she should have give him a chance
Thaaaank you soo much for doing this fun short game! 8) that pretty made my day!

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#3 Post by Ran08 »

Played it! It was pretty fun. :) The ending was quite hilarious. Hahaha.

There were a lot of typos and grammar errors with the English, though. Mais j'aime les scenes française bien que je ne parle pas français. (<-- me trying my hardest to write something, hahaha.) I, um, how do you say this... je comprends seulement un peu français? :) I got 3/3, though I just got lucky with the last question. =) And oh my goodness, that gift is... uh... can I pass? Hahaha.

Will you be making a longer game? I think language-learning visual novels are a really interesting concept. :D I definitely hope you'll make more French games!

Sidji972
Regular

#4 Post by Sidji972 »

EDIT : NEW TOPIC => http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=35593
King-sama wrote:I played the game Lol I laughed so much XD I could surprisingly choose the right answers from first try despite I don't get The language~
poor him he got hit a lot lol she should have give him a chance
Thaaaank you soo much for doing this fun short game! 8) that pretty made my day!
Thank you to have tested it ! :D
Haha yeah but I think he deserves it :) I'm going to add a new option about that :lol:
Ran08 wrote:Played it! It was pretty fun. :) The ending was quite hilarious. Hahaha.

There were a lot of typos and grammar errors with the English, though. Mais j'aime les scenes française bien que je ne parle pas français. (<-- me trying my hardest to write something, hahaha.) I, um, how do you say this... je comprends seulement un peu français? :) I got 3/3, though I just got lucky with the last question. =) And oh my goodness, that gift is... uh... can I pass? Hahaha.
Your french is correct, by far better than my english :lol: Yeah I will try to correct some english problems before the next update!
Will you be making a longer game? I think language-learning visual novels are a really interesting concept. :D I definitely hope you'll make more French games!
I have already maked 3 new questions from the first 3 scenes, and plan to add 2 new scenes for a result of 10 questions :)
The system for the last questions will be different and be based on your input. Also i'm going to add a simple achievement that unlock a new main title :roll: For the others I don't know yet, I will already polished this one and see if people play at it :)

Thanks you to have tested it !

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#5 Post by Taleweaver »

Locked on OP's request.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift