- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 8:50 am
- Deviantart: artieas
- itch: altinorda.itch.io
I only tested it on windows, so i am not sure about other operating systems, but it is too primitive and simple, i guess there is not a lot of places to expect getting errors anyway.
I am going to leave the title uncommented, although a reference to pyromancy goes wasted as a potential there. It was to refer to python, no biggies.
- Here is my game, i guess. I was just fooling around with the engine, so don't expect much from it.
- (27.71 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:59 am
- Projects: Bahay Kubo, Tower of Saviors Cries of Soul
- Organization: Black Eared Games
- Tumblr: blackearedgames
- Deviantart: fonacall
- Skype: fona.call
- Soundcloud: fona-call
- Location: Philippines
There's definitely not much room for error except for spelling. (I went through it quickly, since it doesn't need that much reading anyway, so yeah, I don't know if there are grammatical ones.)
I look forward to your better work.
For those who are freelance VN staff and also for those who are VN team leaders, please read this. Inform yourselves. Thank you.
Status: More or less busy with IRL work and finishing a game in time for Halloween Jam in itch.io
Brainstorming for the following:
My Seven Deadly Friends | the rest of the ideas
Users browsing this forum: No registered users