my kinetic novel game called myPyroject

Because less is more: Noncommercial games of < 1 hour playtime and < 2 month development time.
Tigger
Deviantart: artieas
itch: altinorda.itch.io

my kinetic novel game called myPyroject

#1 Post by Tigger »

The game does not contain much, doesn't contain menus, choices, so i guess that makes it a kinetic novel? Anyway, this was my first game, so now that i got it out of my system, i can do something better, i have no reason, or excuse, to do a similar thing again, at least.
I only tested it on windows, so i am not sure about other operating systems, but it is too primitive and simple, i guess there is not a lot of places to expect getting errors anyway.
I am going to leave the title uncommented, although a reference to pyromancy goes wasted as a potential there. It was to refer to python, no biggies.
Attachments
myPyroject-1.0-all.zip
Here is my game, i guess. I was just fooling around with the engine, so don't expect much from it.
(27.71 MiB) Downloaded 69 times

FonaCall
Regular
Projects: Bahay Kubo, Tower of Saviors Cries of Soul
Organization: Black Eared Games
Tumblr: blackearedgames
Deviantart: fonacall
Soundcloud: fona-call

Re: my kinetic novel game called myPyroject

#2 Post by FonaCall »

Well, that was amusing. Pretty meta too. I like the silly filler text part, the one with the underscores.

There's definitely not much room for error except for spelling. (I went through it quickly, since it doesn't need that much reading anyway, so yeah, I don't know if there are grammatical ones.)

I look forward to your better work.

- Piet
SO MANY GAMES, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

For those who are freelance VN staff and also for those who are VN team leaders, please read this. Inform yourselves. Thank you.

Status: More or less busy with IRL work and finishing a game in time for Halloween Jam in itch.io

Brainstorming for the following:
My Seven Deadly Friends | the rest of the ideas