Hi there! Here's a list of criticisms on your game, despite me not having released any information on my own first project yet:
(Warning: Minor Spoilers Inside)
1) Main Menu - I'm sure you're already aware, and this is a WIP project, but I figured I'd point out that you need something a little nicer than just a plain brown menu page.
2) Adjust Sound Effect Volume - For example, while I probably should've lowered my sound a little anyway, when it mentions how quiet it is while Sophia is walking... well, I don't really want to be deafened by the sound of her walking through the grass. Make sense?
3) "IMSORRYI'LLNEVERGOBACKTHEREAGAINYOURMYBESTFRIEND" - *IMSORRYI'LLNEVERGOBACKTHEREAGAINYOU'REMYBESTFRIEND (Grammar issue, *you're, if you can't tell)
4) It Could Do With Some Credits - This can wait until you've finished the project, but particularly if you're going to use a lot of CC stuff, you should really keep track until then.
5) Magical Effects - It's nothing big, but I think some kind of starlight effect when Bella attacks the orc would be nice. It doesn't need to be anything too fancy, of course, but something to add to the scene.
I think that's all I have to say in terms of criticism, but I'm interested to see what kind of direction you choose to take this story in. The (platonic, seemingly,... and kind of hopefully
due to "size issues") relationship between Sophia and Bella is pretty cute, so I'd suggest trying to keep that as consistent as you can, but hiccups and road bumps in their friendship are welcomed too.
Good luck with the rest of your project.