Small lame ship game <3 [bxb]

Because less is more: Noncommercial games of < 1 hour playtime and < 2 month development time.
glithch
Regular

Small lame ship game <3 [bxb]

#1 Post by glithch »

ImageImage

ok so this game is something i whipped up in less than a week, along with art, programming (or more like learning how to program) and writing. its kinda fandomy but if anyone wanted to try it and give me feedback i would love that <3
its basically a simple shippy game with two endings and quite a few choices (more than needed).
its not nsfw or anything.
main characters have trouble even holding hands haha

download: windows mac

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Small lame ship game <3 [bxb]

#2 Post by Zelan »

Is that the dude from that one show that I watched a lot as a kid but can't remember the name of?? With like all the people who were good guys and the other dude was a bad guy but then in one episode they sit around a campfire and tell stories about themselves??

I'm sorry, I can't for the life of me remember the name of the show. :/

JitterySlob

#3 Post by JitterySlob »

xiaolin showdown fangame!

glithch
Regular

#4 Post by glithch »

Zelan wrote:Is that the dude from that one show that I watched a lot as a kid but can't remember the name of?? With like all the people who were good guys and the other dude was a bad guy but then in one episode they sit around a campfire and tell stories about themselves??

Omg yes! its xiaolin showdown! i watched it when i was a kud too so now drawing characters from it is like my comfort thing haha. unfortunatelly shipping exists

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#5 Post by Zelan »

glithch wrote:
Zelan wrote:Is that the dude from that one show that I watched a lot as a kid but can't remember the name of?? With like all the people who were good guys and the other dude was a bad guy but then in one episode they sit around a campfire and tell stories about themselves??

Omg yes! its xiaolin showdown! i watched it when i was a kud too so now drawing characters from it is like my comfort thing haha. unfortunatelly shipping exists
"unfortunately" pfffft shipping is the best thing ever

I have to go back and watch this show now. But first, hilarious stupid story time:

I had a lot of imaginary friends as a kid, but pretty much all of them were just pre-existing fictional characters. (The Ninja Turtles, Spiderman, Danny Phantom & Crew, The Incredibles, you get the picture.) One of them was Jack from Xiaolin Showdown, but I didn't know what his name was so I just called him "No-Name" in my head. One day I realized how ridiculous that was so I was like, "I guess I'll just pick a random name for him. How about Jack?"

You have no idea how insane it is for me to find out, 10 years later, that his name was ACTUALLY Jack. WHAT. THE. HECK.

anyway I'm gonna find out if this show is available online anywhere

glithch
Regular

#6 Post by glithch »

Zelan wrote:
glithch wrote:

"unfortunately" pfffft shipping is the best thing ever

I have to go back and watch this show now. But first, hilarious stupid story time:

I had a lot of imaginary friends as a kid, but pretty much all of them were just pre-existing fictional characters. (The Ninja Turtles, Spiderman, Danny Phantom & Crew, The Incredibles, you get the picture.) One of them was Jack from Xiaolin Showdown, but I didn't know what his name was so I just called him "No-Name" in my head. One day I realized how ridiculous that was so I was like, "I guess I'll just pick a random name for him. How about Jack?"

You have no idea how insane it is for me to find out, 10 years later, that his name was ACTUALLY Jack. WHAT. THE. HECK.

anyway I'm gonna find out if this show is available online anywhere
omg...... thats so cool. i love shit like that.
it reminds me of one time when i was making a game for my bff and i was putting in the song 'last christmas i gave you my heart(..)" and the next day he freaked out played me he said that this song was ringing in his years all the day before xd

Sailor Rick

#7 Post by Sailor Rick »

Haha looks hilarious! You made the background too?

glithch
Regular

#8 Post by glithch »

Sailor Rick wrote:Haha looks hilarious! You made the background too?
nah, i was too lazy. its screenshots from the original show