Legally Blind (my first game)

Because less is more: Noncommercial games of < 1 hour playtime and < 2 month development time.
The King
Regular
Completed: 0
Projects: LB

Legally Blind (my first game)

#1 Post by The King »

Hi, I've recently started making a little game last week. I'm probably not going to do much with it, I mostly just wanted to get some feedback and maybe advice on it. It's only about a couple of minutes long, so if you could play it, and then give me feedback, that would be helpful. I want to know what I could do better next time. Please replay as soon as you can. Also the title may change, if anyone has ideas for what I should call it, feel free to suggest. Also, I may post updates to this game if I have the time. One more thing, if my game gets longer than an hour and has been developed for more than 2 months, can I no longer share it in this section? Please let me know everyone. Thank you to everyone who has helped me out with my coding questions in the past. Thank you for listening to me :) The game should be linked below, have fun.

edit: The link should now take you to version 0.1.4

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

drinkerofmilk
Regular
itch: socah

Re: Legally Blind (my first game)

#2 Post by drinkerofmilk »

Could you provide a short summary and some screenshots? That will make it easier to discern if it's something people 'd like to try.