[solved]How to change font color in menu's?

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Chekhov
Regular
Projects: Pluton

[solved]How to change font color in menu's?

#1 Post by Chekhov »

Sorry for such a basic question, but I've spent over an hour trying to find this minimally small setting.

How do I change the font color of this so that it's somewhat readable?

I've found the background image and hover image and am able to change those, but where the font color is set.

Maybe it's using the default font color from gui.rpy?

Though there seems to be difference between hover font color (white) and non-hover font color (grey).

Who knows where and how to change the non-hover font color in menu's?

Last edited by Chekhov on Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaydohMaydoh
Regular
Projects: Fuwa Fuwa Panic
Tumblr: maydohmaydoh

Re: How to change font color in menu's?

#2 Post by MaydohMaydoh »

It should be in gui.rpy as gui.choice_button_text_idle_color for non hovered buttons.

Chekhov
Regular
Projects: Pluton

Re: How to change font color in menu's?

#3 Post by Chekhov »

MaydohMaydoh wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:47 pm It should be in gui.rpy as gui.choice_button_text_idle_color for non hovered buttons.

Aahhh I went over that exact line at least three times. Why didn't I just change it? It all makes sense in retrospect. Have a hug, you.