noob question is noob about music

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
phiradesu

noob question is noob about music

#1 Post by phiradesu »

This confuses me a bit. I've pretty much loaded all of those music into the game folder and I managed to get the graphics running my music doesn't seem to work. I'm in a bit of confusion as I'm still pretty new to the program and all

DragoonHP
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Christmas
IRC Nick: DragoonHP

Re: noob question is noob about music

#2 Post by DragoonHP »

Some code snippet?
Because right now your question is very ambiguous...

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#3 Post by manga_otaku »

Did you put your music in another folder within the game folder? If you did you need to state the path directory as well.
And as DragoonHP said, a code snippet would be helpful :)
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

phiradesu

#4 Post by phiradesu »

Thanks! I finally figured my way around with it. Pretty much my first time with Ren'Py so I guess I got the folders and files names jumbled up :lol:

Thank you again!