This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
I want to move my menu buttons but not all together for example "start" would be at the upper side of the window and quit in the middle (just an example)
And I want to ask how to change only the menu fonts!!
Is the only way with ImageMap??
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm
- Completed: Visual Novel Tycoon, Night at the Hospital, Time Labyrinth, The Buried Moon, Left of Center, Super Otome Quest
- Projects: Lemon Project, Porcelain Heart, Dream's Dénouement
- Organization: Team ANARKY
I'm not sure about changing the font for the menu only.
There are a few ways to do it, but I think using imagemap is the easiest.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 am
- Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
- Organization: DarkErotica Games
- Deviantart: OokamiKasumi
- Location: NC, USA
Go here: Aleema's [Tutorial] Customizing MenusDiamondRoseTears wrote:I want to move my menu buttons... And I want to ask how to change only the menu fonts!! Is the only way with ImageMap??
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... f=8&t=9812
This shows how to do what you want with and without imagemaps.
Most recent Games Completed:
- The Walk[Psychological][NanoWinter] ~ PG New!
- Trap! [ModernFantasy][VN] ~ PG16
- The Adventures of Prince Ivan [Fant/Adv/VN] ~ PG
"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar
This made me think more possitive of the visual novel I've started making!! If I continue like this I might be able to finish it!!