thank you very much for the informationasfdfdfd wrote: ↑Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 amSolution is pretty straightforward but has several bumps on the way. I will opensource it later (no specific date, sorry, still requires a bit of work to be published) so everyone could try and improve.Andredron wrote: ↑Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:31 pmth! cool! it seems that tyranobilder will soon begin to smoke nervously. Can you tell me how you ported that code from the githab? I tried to port it, but because of the low level, I even could not move ....
How I understood there without with с++ did not manage, or you modules used?
1. Live2D has two official libraries: Core and Framework. Core is closed source pure-C library. Framework is C++ opensource library that built atop of Core.
2. Framework has OpenGL rendering code that renders model on screen.
3. I've used Cython and a bit of custom C++ code to create Framework wrapper that compiles to binary Python module.
4. Next I've wrapped Live2D rendering so it renders to the FBO instead of screen.
5. At last i've wrote code that converts pixels from FBO to the RenPy render surface.
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
I'm writing a Renpy textbook (in Russian). I would be glad if someone translated into an English or German textbook https://yadi.sk/d/ZX_DonP63USRru Update 22.06.18
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 pm
- Projects: Working on Imperator
- IRC Nick: dvemail
- Deviantart: ObdurateDemand
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm
- Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
- Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
- Deviantart: daikiraikimi
- Github: daikiraikimi
- Location: Washington State, USA