How to get multiple chapters?

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
RubyGem

How to get multiple chapters?

#1 Post by RubyGem »

Hi! One question....

Okay, so I'm doing an otome game using ren'py and I have this awesome idea. Only how do I apply it in ren'py?

Idea: Four Girls. Four Best Friends. Four stories .

What I need is something like a chapter page where the player can choose which story they want to do. It's all different stories following the eyes of the different girls. And when the player clinks on one chapter, she goes to that girl's story. She clicks on another, she goes into the other girl's story.

Does anyone know how to get this result??

Like maybe something similar to this [http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp34 ... shot13.jpg] except I only have 4 "chapters"...

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

Re: How to get multiple chapters?

#2 Post by Donmai »

Psst! You are in the wrong Section of the Forum. You will want the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements Section. :wink:
But never mind, what you are looking for is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=17301
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

RubyGem

Re: How to get multiple chapters?

#3 Post by RubyGem »

Oh.... Didn't realize....

Anyway, thanks a lot :D