Character name appears under dialogue box

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
EzzyAlpha
Regular

Character name appears under dialogue box

#1 Post by EzzyAlpha »

I changed the dialogue box using a frame. It already has a name box on the image. The corners are set to make up the frame, including the name box.

When a character is speaking, the dialogue (which is set to two window but has no frame) appears under the dialogue box and is visible only because the box is not opaque.

I can't figure out a way to fix this, while keeping the settings I have now. Is there a way to change this so the name isn't under the box but without using pre-fitted images?
Attachments
Issue at hand
Issue at hand

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

Re: Character name appears under dialogue box

#2 Post by Donmai »

Hi EzzyAlpha. Maybe you will find a solution here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =8&t=14046
Good luck!
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

EzzyAlpha
Regular

Re: Character name appears under dialogue box

#3 Post by EzzyAlpha »

Thank you, I've managed to find a solution