- A rewrite of the Style system that should improve Ren'Py's performance.
- A new style statement that makes it easier to define styles.
- A rewritten shift+I style inspector lets you view those styles.
- A new "show layer" statement that makes it convenient to apply transforms and ATL transforms to entire layers at once.
- A new "window auto" statement that enables automatic management of the dialogue window.
- Several other syntax improvements.
- French and Russian translations.
- The integration of RAPT (the Ren'Py Android Packaging Tool) with the Ren'Py SDK. Ren'Py now downloads RAPT using the Ren'Py updater - it's no longer necessary to download RAPT separately.
This release has been brought to you by:
- Koichi "vbkaisetsu" Akabe
- CensoredUsername (C)
- Daniel Luque
- Tom "PyTom" Rothamel
A full list of changes to Ren'Py can be found at:
A list of changes that may require you to update your game can be found at: