This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:18 am
- Completed: Gravure: A Super Network Wars Prelude, Nothing Happened series
- Projects: Deadline, upcoming NaNoRenO 2020 project
- Tumblr: moonlightbomber
- Deviantart: moonlightbomber
- itch: dagitabsoft
- Location: Quezon City, Philippines
How do I implement a Touhou-style music mode that will be, of course, unlocked after beating the game?
For the uninitiated...
1. A numbered list of songs, scrollable via the up and down keys. To play a song, press the [confirm] button. The list is located at the top of the screen.
2. A paragraph of comments about the song that will only appear when the song is actually played. Located at the bottom of the screen.
Mel Tiangco: I'm expecting this from my former student.
Korina Sanchez: I know all along the reason for your presence.
Mel Tiangco: Of course. Your hairbrush.
Korina Sanchez: Snatch it again? Well, you're mistaken. It's because my hairbrush's container is packed with security features. What's your say?
Mel Tiangco: If you can do security... (pause) then 120% of my strength will shatter it!
Excerpt from Super Network Wars Omega: Suikoden Pilipinas
The music tracks in fact are not looping at the very end of the song, because simply...there is no end, if you extract them you can only hear a fade out at the end of the sequence which you don't in the game or music mode.
Instead it check 2 specifics sequences in the track and start looping forth/back, you can see that in the song Voyage 1970 of Imperishable Night (that is also the reason why you can't substitute original track with another one ingame).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users