Another question dealing with a map

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Lime

Another question dealing with a map

#1 Post by Lime »

Sorry for posting again so soon (And for bumping a really old topic... Major faux pas on my part), but I have a bit of a problem. What do you guys think the coordinates of the locations on this map (The hotel, the cemetery, the university, the bar, the toy shop and the library) would be?

Sorry if I've been a bother!

JQuartz
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: 0 completed game. Still haven't made any meaningfully completed games...

Re: Another question dealing with a map

#2 Post by JQuartz »

Well if the picture is not going to be zoomed (in or out) then you can just open the picture in MS Paint(the one that comes with Windows) and hover over the location. The coordinates will be shown in the lower right corner in x,y format.
I suspect somebody is stealing my internet identity so don't believe everything I tell you via messages. I don't post or send messages anymore so don't believe anything I tell you via messages or posts.