Python Transformation & Scrolling Issue

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
0rfeo
Tumblr: Erenllegayseva

Python Transformation & Scrolling Issue

#1 Post by 0rfeo »

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if I can get some help from you because me knowedge is very limitated:
  • 1.- Firstly, I want to know how make transfomation on python, I mean not such general thing but only if some of you know something like rotating things or just move something in python. It's because I want to customize my sceens with something, just like snowblossom in tutorial. Or if you know about somewhere were I can find information about.

2.- Secondly, does anyone of you know how to set up scrolling value to buttons?, I mean, I have a vp and a scrollingbox and I want to scroll it up and down using buttons instead of bars or mousewheel. I don't know if it is possible or not so I want to know at least not how but if it is possible.
Here is the code for second question:

Code: Select all

screen random_screen:

tag menu 

window:
        style "gm_root"

frame:

style_group "ramdom_screen"

side "c b r":
            area (600,200, 170, 270)

viewport id "vp":
                draggable True
                has vbox spacing 10

textbutton "1" action ShowMenu ("preferences")
                textbutton "2" action ShowMenu ("preferences")
#              etc
Thank you so much for reading this. :roll: