The name box and dialogue box problem

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
lyminh99
Regular

The name box and dialogue box problem

#1 Post by lyminh99 »

I have a problem with the name box and dialogue box because the frame of dialogue box interfere with the name box, i know the frame have some blur effect on the top so it make the name become less bright (the name in the example below have color = #ffffff that's mean white), like a blur layer. i don't want to remove the effect of the dialogue frame, so I must reverse those box in screen say, that the name who window stand before the what window. Is it possible? Thanks.
Attachments
10881331_763823007049264_932218654_n.jpg
10881331_763823007049264_932218654_n.jpg (8.02 KiB) Viewed 538 times

yuucie
Regular
Completed: NaNoReNo[2015] Those Without Names
Tumblr: an-na-ko

Re: The name box and dialogue box problem

#2 Post by yuucie »

Hmm. If I understand you right, you want the name box layer to lie on top of the text box layer. Try adding this code in options.rpy:

Code: Select all

style.say_two_window_vbox.order_reverse = True

lyminh99
Regular

Re: The name box and dialogue box problem

#3 Post by lyminh99 »

yuucie wrote:Hmm. If I understand you right, you want the name box layer to lie on top of the text box layer. Try adding this code in options.rpy:

Code: Select all

style.say_two_window_vbox.order_reverse = True
Yes, it worked , that's what i'm talking about, thank you very much. :)