I Need help with the labels in renpy!!!

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
JulioTP
Projects: FAEA! - El Nuevo Héroe, SAEA! - La Venganza de JP, TP El Comienzo, Á & D - Apocalipsis.
Organization: Julio Poderoso Series
itch: julio-poderoso-risgn

I Need help with the labels in renpy!!!

#1 Post by JulioTP »

Hi! i am new in lemmasoft (I just registered today but I have visited this page almost every day xD)
and sorry if you can't understand my english but it's not my native language xD (I speak 100% spanish and 70 % english so i can understand the english)
Ok Here is the problem, Am putting in my game a extra section called "JPStories" that has "Mini-Stories" related with my game,
but in comparation with the label "start" by default in renpy this label that I use doesn't have the common options: "rollback(I can't rollback in this label)", "button h(I can't hide interface)", "Skip mode(I can't skip parts of game in this label)", "Load and save (i can't save or load, but i don't need this ones here xD)" that the label "start" have (this things are necesary for my mini stories)
please help me to solve my problem :D
PD: Sorry if i put this subject in a wrong place :(
PD2: You can contact me (if you speak spanish or english i don't care i understand both) here: http://www.plus.google.com/+JulioPoderosoRISGNH or here http://www.youtube.com/JulioPoderosoRISGNH
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HERE ASK ME :D (But help me please)

Sixteenth
Tumblr: alienfelthuman
Soundcloud: alienfelthuman

Re: I Need help with the labels in renpy!!!

#2 Post by Sixteenth »

Sent you a PM in Spanish to help you out. :P
WebsiteSoundCloudTumblr

JulioTP
Projects: FAEA! - El Nuevo Héroe, SAEA! - La Venganza de JP, TP El Comienzo, Á & D - Apocalipsis.
Organization: Julio Poderoso Series
itch: julio-poderoso-risgn

Re: I Need help with the labels in renpy!!!

#3 Post by JulioTP »

everything is alright now, thank you for your help :D