Renpy Android SDK error

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Quester
Completed: Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic, Emily Archer and the Curse of Tutankhamen, The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, 1912 Titanic Mystery
Projects: Sorority Sister Sleuths, TimeSlip, The Siren of Seattle, Adventure: Antarctica!
Organization: Quester Entertainment

Renpy Android SDK error

#1 Post by Quester »

I am trying to create an android build of my VN using Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227 and when I try to Install SDK & Create Keys, I get this error message:

"I'm compiling a short test program, to see if you have a working JDK on your
system.

The JDK is present and working. Good!

Apache ANT has already been unpacked.

The Android SDK has already been unpacked.

I'm about to download and install the required Android packages. This might take a while.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "game/mobilebuild.rpy", line 194, in call
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 710, in __init__
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 958, in _execute_child
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified

I was unable to install the required Android packages."

I didn't have any issues creating Android builds with earlier versions of Ren'Py prior to this one. Has anyone encountered this same error and/or have ideas on how to solve?

Thanks in advance!

IrinaLazareva
Veteran
Projects: Legacy
Organization: SunShI

Re: Renpy Android SDK error

#2 Post by IrinaLazareva »