getting tuple constant errror with 3D camera [solved]

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
GreyWolfXx
Regular
IRC Nick: Grey

getting tuple constant errror with 3D camera [solved]

#1 Post by GreyWolfXx »

I have no idea why I'm getting this error. I've put in the 3D camera into the game directory so many times. It works with any of my other projects, but not this one. I have no idea why.

Code: Select all

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 957, in script
    $ camera_move(0, 130, 0, 0, 1)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 957, in <module>
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 99, in camera_move
    camera_moves([(x, y, z, rotate, duration, warper, ),], subpixel=subpixel, loop=loop, x_express=x_express, y_express=y_express, z_express=z_express, rotate_express=rotate_express)
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 229, in camera_moves
    all_moves(camera_check_points=camera_check_points, loop=loop, subpixel=subpixel, x_express=x_express, y_express=y_express, z_express=z_express, rotate_express=rotate_express, **kwargs)
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 344, in all_moves
    layer_loop = kwargs.get(layer+"_loop", False)
TypeError: can only concatenate tuple (not "str") to tuple

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 957, in script
  File "C:\Users\Lindsay\Downloads\renpy-6.99.10-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 806, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Lindsay\Downloads\renpy-6.99.10-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 1577, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 957, in <module>
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 99, in camera_move
    camera_moves([(x, y, z, rotate, duration, warper, ),], subpixel=subpixel, loop=loop, x_express=x_express, y_express=y_express, z_express=z_express, rotate_express=rotate_express)
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 229, in camera_moves
    all_moves(camera_check_points=camera_check_points, loop=loop, subpixel=subpixel, x_express=x_express, y_express=y_express, z_express=z_express, rotate_express=rotate_express, **kwargs)
  File "game/camera.rpy", line 344, in all_moves
    layer_loop = kwargs.get(layer+"_loop", False)
TypeError: can only concatenate tuple (not "str") to tuple

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
The Legend 0.0

"We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom,
but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where
all the contradictions flow together." -- Terrence Mckenna