The textbox duplicated! What's going on?

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
amaicherii
Completed: Tail Me
itch: sweet-gangster

The textbox duplicated! What's going on?

#1 Post by amaicherii »

Hello everyone! So, this is my problem: I updated Ren'Py to the latest version and when I did, for some reason, the textbox duplicates whenever my character is talking (plus the dialogue text moves upwards). Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm completely lost :(
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2017-08-16 a la(s) 16.52.21.png

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

Re: The textbox duplicated! What's going on?

#2 Post by Donmai »

As far as I can see it's not that your dialogue box is duplicated. You are only using the same graphic for the background of your text box and your name box. https://www.renpy.org/doc/html/gui.html ... -continued
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)