Cant unlock girls in harem menu(haramase simulator)

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Level12345

Cant unlock girls in harem menu(haramase simulator)

#1 Post by Level12345 »

In my harem menu i cant select other girls except rumines 😖I play on android haramase simulator..how to fix it.

TheChatotMaestro
Regular
Deviantart: LedianWithACamera

Re: Cant unlock girls in harem menu(haramase simulator)

#2 Post by TheChatotMaestro »

This is not the place to ask that. This forum is for questions about coding with the visual novel engine, not for walkthroughs on games that have been made. Please contact the person who made the specific game with your question.

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

Re: Cant unlock girls in harem menu(haramase simulator)

#3 Post by Donmai »

As TheChatoMaestro said.
But wait, don't look so sad. Since that's a Ren'Py game, I suggest you take some time to learn a little Ren'Py. I know you're running the Android version, but if you have a spare computer to use, you can go to the game creator's page to find and download the source code (it looks like the author released that code by popular demand...). You will only need to change the value of two variables there to have enough skill and money to explore the city map and unlock more... eh... "items". I know it sounds terrible to call women "items", but harem games are like that.
BTW another way to cheat in that game is to discover a secret code. They are using this code snippet taken from the old Ren'Py Cookbook: https://www.renpy.org/wiki/renpy/doc/co ... onami_Code
By examining the source code you will also discover what's the secret code.
Oh, and thanks for letting me know that game exists. I like to find complex Ren'Py games with open source code, as they are very useful for learning purposes.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)