[Parsing Error] There is a problem parsing the package

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tour de Pharmacy, Tour de Paseban
Projects: ERASER, Last Rx
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET

[Parsing Error] There is a problem parsing the package

#1 Post by tiya_nofurita » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:35 am

Can someone help me?

When I build my visual novel into Android port and install it on my device, I got an error like this on my device

[Parsing Error]

There is a problem parsing the package.

I thought that this is my device's compatibility problem, so I tested it on another device.
The game installed but wont launch. It's only until Ren'Py loading scene, then forced to crash (closed automatically)

So I tried building a template sample (without any modifications!) into Android port, only to get the same error.

Tell me what I did wrong?
I'm using Ren'Py 6.99.12
Completed project :
ERASER [before :
PROJECT]

PROJECT-ERASER

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous" (Paracelsus, The Father of Toxicology)

"Let us learn to DREAM, then we may perhaps find the truth" (August Kekule, the benzene structure inventor)

tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tour de Pharmacy, Tour de Paseban
Projects: ERASER, Last Rx
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET

Re: [Parsing Error] There is a problem parsing the package

#2 Post by tiya_nofurita » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:32 am

This is the .apk file that I created
Kindly ask for someone to test it?
Completed project :
ERASER [before :
PROJECT]

PROJECT-ERASER

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous" (Paracelsus, The Father of Toxicology)

"Let us learn to DREAM, then we may perhaps find the truth" (August Kekule, the benzene structure inventor)