This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
$ renpy.pause(1.0, hard=True) That's only for generally pauses between dialogues or images. But is there a way also to force the dissolve transitions?
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:39 am
- Completed: My Cup of Coffee, Queen at Arms (co-wrote a battle scene)
- Projects: Stranded Hearts, Emma: A Lady's Maid
- Deviantart: steamgirlgame
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 3408
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 am
- Location: Your monitor
I haven't tried to do this yet.
Code: Select all
image dissolve_sprite: "filename.png" dissolve(0.5) pause(0.5)
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]