Advice : Try to make screen calling each other and close the defaut say screen

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
sculpteur
Veteran
Completed: Apocalypse Lovers
Projects: Apocalypse Lovers
Organization: Awake_Production
Discord: https://discord.gg/apocalypse-lovers

Re: Advice : Try to make screen calling each other and close the defaut say screen

#16 Post by sculpteur »

Thank you really much dude that's helps me, but still too many thing are overwhelming me.
I tried a little bit more this way and finish to gave up in front of other errors.
So at the end i choose you to use your first method because i find it more simple and understoodable for my level of knowledge.

You can see how I manage to do it here :
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=46694

Thank you again anyway.

“He asked me to calm down, close my eyes and be quiet. He explained to me that if I was afraid, the shadow that ran barefoot in the street would feel it. I got scared seeing Jumanji on TV, so let me tell you, we didn't stay hidden for long and had to start running again.”
Jessica's Diary.