This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Since I changed the texbox, I looks weird. I wanted to place it a little higher.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 am
- Completed: Christmas
- IRC Nick: DragoonHP
- Location: Zion Island, Solario
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1098
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am
- Completed: None... yet (as I'm still looking for an artist)
- Projects: An un-named anime based trainer game
It should find "screen quick_menu" ... alter that layout how you want.
(note there are a couple though, normal and 'touch' variants)
In gui.rpy, alter values relevant to the 'styles' pointed at in that part of screens.rpy
(especially note the 'style_prefix "quick" ' bit ... maybe search for 'quick' in gui.rpy ...)
- Finish Improved Event Handler
- Implement DragonBones animation as a Creator Defined Container
- Develop Cartoon Speech Bubble dialogue
- Finish Bitmask collision and rebound vector system
- Develop time based building mechanic
- *Find a superb artist and actually write a game*
Users browsing this forum: No registered users