This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Is it possible to use multiple AND conditions on the same line? I would like an option to appear in a menu if three conditions were met: x >3, y is true and z is false:
It works with two conditions:
"Option A" if x>3 and y
But if I need another "and", things will not work out.
"Option A" if x>3 and y and not z
Note that I need to write everything on the same line because it is a menu option. Can you use multiple "and" and "or" or do I have to do it any other way?
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am
- Completed: None... yet (as I cannot draw very well)
- Projects: An un-named 3d anime based trainer game
Code: Select all
menu: "ok 1" if all( [ True, 1, len("a") ] ): "..." "ok 2" if any( [ True, 0, len("") ] ): "..." "bad 1" if all( [ False, 1, len("a") ] ): "..." "bad 2" if any( [ False, 0, len("") ] ): "..."
- Finish Improved Event Handler
- Implement DragonBones animation as a Creator Defined Container
- Finish Catmull-Rom Spline pathing
- Finish Bitmask collision and rebound vector system
- Develop time based building mechanic
- *Find a superb artist and actually write a game*
Users browsing this forum: No registered users