This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Please, advise me on the following.
I've added a new music channnel with a command "renpy.music.register_channel("bgs", loop=True)", it works fine but it sounds too loud. I'd like to set the volume of this channel to 0.5 but all of the examples which are on the Internet result into nothing.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am
- Completed: None... yet (as I'm still looking for an artist)
- Projects: An un-named anime based trainer game
Audio Channel Defaults
Remember that config.has_music will need to be set to True to show mixer in Preferences
- Finish Improved Event Handler
- Implement DragonBones animation as a Creator Defined Container
- Finish Catmull-Rom Spline pathing
- Finish Bitmask collision and rebound vector system
- Develop time based building mechanic
- *Find a superb artist and actually write a game*
Thanks for your reply but there are some difficulties for me when using standard mixer when I'd like to make double or triple layered background sound. Thus there are bgs, bgs1, bgs2 and bgs3 channels in my project. May be it is stupid but I'm newbie and my specialization is music and texting not programming.
Code: Select all
$ renpy.music.set_volume(0.1, channel="bgs") play bgs "bgs/rain.ogg" fadein 1.0