Android Build Failure. "Lib not supported"

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
LilunErotiq
Tumblr: LilunErotiq
Deviantart: LilunErotiq

Android Build Failure. "Lib not supported"

#1 Post by LilunErotiq »

I'm attempting to build and test a RenPy game for android, but failing... :(

Installed SDK, JDK, JRE and setup JAVA_HOME no worries.
Continued to "Build Package" but i get a "The build seems to have failed." error message and scrolling through the error log I find this:

-dex:
[dex] input: C:\Users\****\Downloads\Applications\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\rapt\bin\classes
[dex] input: C:\Users\****\Downloads\Applications\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\rapt\extras\google\market_apk_expansion\downloader_library\bin\classes.jar
[dex] input: C:\Users\****\Downloads\Applications\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\rapt\extras\google\market_licensing\library\bin\classes.jar
[dex] input: C:\Users\****\Downloads\Applications\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\rapt\libs\amazon-iap-2.0.1.jar
[dex] Pre-Dexing C:\Users\****\Downloads\Applications\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\rapt\extras\google\market_apk_expansion\downloader_library\bin\classes.jar -> classes-387776a4e35e1291fd32848d95661e2d.jar
[dx] -Djava.ext.dirs=C:\Users\****\Downloads\Applications\renpy-6.99.14-sdk\rapt\android-sdk-r24.4.1\build-tools\23.0.1\lib is not supported. Use -classpath instead.
[dx] Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
[dx] Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.