This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
I need help as I'm no programmer at all and don't know how to make my own codes. I'm learning but still.
To make things short I wish to make a ping pong game with no winners but rather that it only lasts for about 25 seconds or so.
Do you know by chance how to do this?
I'll appreciate all the help, thanks.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am
- Completed: None... yet (as I'm still looking for an artist)
- Projects: An un-named anime based trainer game
Perhaps start by reviewing that code (by "reviewing" I mean "borrowing and implementing in your own project") and seeing how far you get. Trying to get that to work might well get you learning more and help toward achieving what you want.
- Finish Improved Event Handler
- Implement DragonBones animation as a Creator Defined Container
- Finish Catmull-Rom Spline pathing
- Finish Bitmask collision and rebound vector system
- Develop time based building mechanic
- *Find a superb artist and actually write a game*
Users browsing this forum: No registered users