Can't find History and file slot placement

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Roxie
Regular
Projects: Assess K, Mizuchi
Organization: Aikasa Collective, Altabe Studio
itch: aikasacolle

Can't find History and file slot placement

#1 Post by Roxie »

I've noticed there seems to be a default position for the history entry and file slots on where they first appear on the screen. Is there a specific line of code allows me to shift them more left?

I've tried to modify this section of history code but whenever I move it over left, it seems to block or lose the name itself.

345: define gui.history_name_xpos = 5
346: define gui.history_name_ypos = 5
347: define gui.history_name_width = 5
348: define gui.history_name_xalign = 1.0
ImageImage
Assess K (VN Adventure Game) LSF Thread | Mizuchi (GxG VN) LSF Thread | Honest Critique
[Proofreader, Beta-Tester]
Razz Art Visual - Starlight Vega [Co-writer]
Roseverte - Cafe-0, Duplicity, East Tower, How to Take Off Your Mask; Bakufu - Love Sniper
Zeiva Inc. - Train of Afterlife, OASE, X-Note, Area-X, Voices from the Sea, Natural - Beyond Nature, Dragon Essence, Anicon - Cat