Music sources for Ren'Py?

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
averytireddad
Completed: None yet
Projects: The Human Race

Music sources for Ren'Py?

#1 Post by averytireddad »

So I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for sources where you can download free music/sound effects for visual novels? I am working on a visual novel myself, and I will need some music and sound effects for my game.

Also, if you don't have a recommendation for where you can download free music, do any of you have recommendations for free music software you can download and make your own music with?

xavimat
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
Projects: Fear&Love
Organization: Pilgrim Creations
Github: xavi-mat
itch: pilgrimcreations
Discord: xavimat

Re: Music sources for Ren'Py?

#2 Post by xavimat »

You should check the Creator's Corner section of this forum, not the Renpy section.

Assets:
In this forum there is a subforum for that. See the creative commons: viewforum.php?f=52

Programs:
Also in this forum, creators discuss about it: viewforum.php?f=48
Comunidad Ren'Py en español: ¡Únete a nuestro Discord!
Rhaier Kingdom A Ren'Py Multiplayer Adventure Visual Novel.
Cops&Robbers A two-player experiment | Fear&Love Why can't we say I love you?
Honest Critique (Avatar made with Chibi Maker by ~gen8)

averytireddad
Completed: None yet
Projects: The Human Race

Re: Music sources for Ren'Py?

#3 Post by averytireddad »

xavimat wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:04 am You should check the Creator's Corner section of this forum, not the Renpy section.

Assets:
In this forum there is a subforum for that. See the creative commons: viewforum.php?f=52

Programs:
Also in this forum, creators discuss about it: viewforum.php?f=48
Thank you! I'm pretty new here, so I do not know all the ups and downs and where to go for certain questions, but this was very helpful!