This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 pm
- Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
- Organization: Annexe Interactive
- Skype: ytmnd111
- Soundcloud: zomgaarh
- Location: USAF Academy, CO
I'm using the text within the script, too (which is where I'm getting the errors). Here's an excerpt:
show text "'%(command)s!': Invalid command. For a list of \navailable commands, please type 'help'." at terminal_text
I've also tried using text_align, but it doesn't appear to want to work for me. Any help would be much appreciated!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm
- Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
- Projects: Fear&Love, unknown
- Organization: Pilgrim Creations
- Github: xavi-mat
- itch: xavimat
- Location: Italy
"show text" centers the text. Maybe you can show your terminal text as a nvl character. Or create a screen.