This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 pm
- Projects: Yandere wa do yu imi deka?!
- Per K Grok
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 1:02 am
- Completed: the Ghost Pilot, Sea of Lost Ships, Bubbles and the Pterodactyls
- Projects: Defenders of Adacan
- Deviantart: pekj
- itch: per-k-grok
- Location: Sverige
In gui.rpy under 'Dialogue' you have different variables for the "say window".
You have gui.name_xpos and gui.name_ypos to position the name text in the textbox, and
gui.dialogue_xpos and gui.dialogue_ypos to do the same for the dialogue text.
That should make it possible for you to position the name and dialogue in relation to each other as you want.