This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 pm
- Projects: Yandere wa do yu imi deka?!
- Per K Grok
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 1:02 am
- Completed: the Ghost Pilot, Sea of Lost Ships, Bubbles and the Pterodactyls
- Projects: Defenders of Adacan
- Deviantart: pekj
- itch: per-k-grok
- Location: Sverige
In gui.rpy under 'Dialogue' you have different variables for the "say window".
You have gui.name_xpos and gui.name_ypos to position the name text in the textbox, and
gui.dialogue_xpos and gui.dialogue_ypos to do the same for the dialogue text.
That should make it possible for you to position the name and dialogue in relation to each other as you want.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users