This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Ive been searching and looking at tutorials for the answer and I can't seem to come up with anything.
Im trying to make the game zoom in on an image, have the player get a view of the full image as if a camera is moving up ( or scanning ) on the image and then stop at the top. Please advise
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1066
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am
- Completed: None... yet (as I'm still looking for an artist)
- Projects: An un-named anime based trainer game
Code: Select all
image panshow = "images/bgs/bg_4.png" transform panup: zoom 1.0 ypan 100 linear 2.0 zoom 3.0 linear 2.0 ypan 0 label start: show panshow at panup "..."
- Finish Improved Event Handler
- Implement DragonBones animation as a Creator Defined Container
- Develop Cartoon Speech Bubble dialogue
- Finish Bitmask collision and rebound vector system
- Develop time based building mechanic
- *Find a superb artist and actually write a game*