Forum search

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

Forum search

#1 Post by Scribbles »

The search on the forum isn't working for me- I didn't know if it was down, just broken for me for some reason, to broken for everyone? I type it in, hit the search, and it just perpetually loads... never showing anything. Otherwise the rest of the forum works fine for me??

Sorry if this is the wrong place for forum specific issues
Image - Image -Image

XxrenxX
Veteran
Projects: Chasing
Deviantart: bara-ettie

Re: Forum search

#2 Post by XxrenxX »

Your not the only one having the issue. I have too and I think I saw someone else commenting about it either. Unsure whats causing it though.

I've just been google searching lemmasoft forums and then whatever it is I'm looking for. Doesn't show everything but better than nothing.

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

#3 Post by Scribbles »

XxrenxX wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:48 pm Your not the only one having the issue. I have too and I think I saw someone else commenting about it either. Unsure whats causing it though.

I've just been google searching lemmasoft forums and then whatever it is I'm looking for. Doesn't show everything but better than nothing.
I started doing that too, it sometimes seems to focus on super old posts though lol
Image - Image -Image

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#4 Post by Donmai »

Although I can understand why you're making this question here, this is not a Ren'Py issue, at all. There's an older discussion on this topic here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47407
Sometimes, narrowing down our searches (like searching on a specific section) still works.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)