[solved] Which one is the iOS file?

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Nanahs
Veteran

[solved] Which one is the iOS file?

#1 Post by Nanahs »

My game is working fine on Android. But I need to test and see if it's working on iOS.

When I asked Renpy to create the project it was ok. But iOS is different.

It created a folder with the name of the project. Then you click there and there are other folders ("base", "Media.xcassets", etc) and other files.

I got confused about how I should install this on iOS. Whick file is the right one?
My friend is going to test it on her phone for me (because mine is android), but I have no idea how I should send this to her?

I mean, which file I should send. For android we only need the "apk", but for iOS, how does it work?

ps: Apparentely you can't make iOS apps in a pc with windows, right? It has to be an Apple one/mac. Or/and a program that will edit the file renpy created. My pc runs windows.