Splashscreen Won't Work

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
trooper6
Lemma-Class Veteran
Projects: A Close Shave

Re: Splashscreen Won't Work

#16 Post by trooper6 »

I think it is pretty messed up to say to a player:
This game will mess you up. Do you want to continue? And then only give them a "yes" option. Give them a "no" option as well.
A Close Shave:
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?)
Check out My Clock Cookbook Recipe: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978

ArizaLuca
Veteran
Completed: Through the Screen, Riddle Me This, Trust Fall, Phobias, Another Adventure
Projects: The Souls in the Seams, Fata Morgana, Minecraft: Story Mode - Behind the Scenes
Organization: Astral Autumn Games
Tumblr: astralautumngames
Deviantart: ArizaLuca
itch: astralautumngames

Re: Splashscreen Won't Work

#17 Post by ArizaLuca »

... yes, I realized that. Doki Doki Literature Club was basically based like that. I was basing my code off of what I thought DDLC's was like. They didn't have a no option.