Odd resizing bug with launcher + projects

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
DANCUBE
Regular

Odd resizing bug with launcher + projects

#1 Post by DANCUBE »

I'm having this bizarre problem with dragging the ren'py launcher window, as well as any projects launched from it.
It's quite hard to capture so I don't have screenshots, but basically dragging the window will actually resize it, infinitely. The anchor point is the top left corner of the window and basically restricts me from dragging the window if I want to avoid the window getting so large it extends far offscreen.
I'm using the latest build as of now, however this was happening on an older version too.

I'm not experiencing this with any other program and I can't find anyone else talking about it... any ideas?